4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2012 7:08 PM by Tattoo247 RSS

Thread overload

Tattoo247

Why not make sticky threads for topics like easter eggs, in game questions, like the match making thread for finding people to play with?

People spend a lot of time compiling a good list to post and in an hour it's gone because of the same 5 questions, I am speaking for BO2 zombie section.

Just a thought to make the section a little cleaner, so people don't have to keep asking the same questions in different threads.

• Re: Thread overload
    jeepchick

I hear what you are saying. I'll share your feedback with Foxhound about sticky threads.

As far as repeat threads go - report them. It is spam to make a new thread that has content exactly like an already existing thread. We will lock and direct them to use their Search and contribute to an existing discussion.

Thanks!

Claire JeepChick

Tattoo247

No good news? The Bo2 zombie threads are a mess, I can't even ask a decent question without it getting moved.

PS3 match finder

Xbox360 match finder.

EE thread.

PermaPerk thread

A sticky of those two could fix 70% of the crap coming in. Not mad just annoyed, would like to see all the repitiion threads removed, set the example and people will follow.

jeepchick

Stickies are awesome in theory, but the fact is that people will still blow by them and post in the main area. I'll let Foxhound know, thank you for the feedback.

Tattoo247

Could we simply just remove the topics, or move them to a sticky/ multi page thread? I understand that people will blow past them, but eventually everyone will learn and when that happens people pretty much help each other.

Look at all the youtube videos being uploaded, if it's just for views and has no info to go on, everyone will tell the poster the how to and what not to do's posting a video. It all started with hate posts, but not people usually will help another now that's its common knowledge