6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 10:03 AM by JustinNH RSS

How do I view all threads, not just recent posts/replies?

JustinNH

I must be overlooking something completely, and if so I appologize for the dumb question... but in the MW3 forums, I could view all the threads as most forums show. It would only show the topic and clicking on it would bring that up and all the replies associated with the thread.

For whatever reason, the only screens I can see are ALL recent posts, which include the starting posts/threads and the replies... all mixed together. And it only shows recent ones (like if no one has discussed it in the last 100 or so posts, there is no way for me to see the original thread/post).

Thanks,

• Re: How do I view all threads, not just recent posts/replies?
    jeepchick

If you click on individual Spaces (Xbox, PS3, PC, etc) you can see all the threads in that sub-forum. What you see on the front page are recent posts, including replies. Anything with an RE: at the start of the title is a reply. No RE, meaning OP.

Hope that helps.

Claire JeepChick

SnipinDB

I believe the OP means we can now only click on "more" threads one time. Meaning we can only look up threads that are news to an hour. We used to be able to click on more constantly to see all threads.

I'm guessing this has changed because of the massive amount of complaint threads.

jeepchick

Ok, I see what you mean. We do have a significant increase in activity. I'll forward your feedback to Foxhound.

For now, I would suggest that you use the Search function to find content beyond that timeframe.

Cheers,

Claire JeepChick

JustinNH

Yes, the clicking on 'more' is partially where I was going... the other aspect was that any other forum will list the original posts only. .. not an individual line item for each OP and reply, all jumbled together.  (and I was able to for the MW3 forum- which originally showed similar to these forums, but once you went into a thread you could go up to the top and click 'up to discussions' or something like that and then it magically showed a list of topics, not a jumble of topics and replies)

I am not searching for anything in particular, just wanted to read what others are posing... which becomes difficult when you can only see X amount at any given time and 3/4 of those are replies... not the actual initial post.

Sorry- doing my best to describe- not the easiest!

jeepchick

Looks like the boards were a little wonky yesterday but they seem to be better now. At least in terms of showing recent posts and timestamps. Are they better for you guys?

JustinNH

I figured out what I was looking for. From the main page with the links to the individual forums (Xbox, etc). If I click on the # after 'discussions'... it brings up a true forum format. If I click on anythign else (like the Xbox simbol or the actual forum name), it brings up what I was talking about with the list of all threads and replies together in a list.

Now I can see every post (holy crap, btw... almost 200 pages in the Xbox forum alone and the game has not been out for a week yet!).