11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 10:22 PM by combatvetizaf RSS

Servers down?

I see a couple other threads of fanboy jerks wanking on people complaining about the servers being down.  I can also confirm the servers say they are down when trying to connect and has been this way since Black Ops 2 was released.  It is a little ridiculous that this has been an issue for this long.

• Re: Servers down?

And my rank is now ****** it was 36k in team defender now it's 118M...

The worst part is that the status page shows everything is fine. If this was some small game studio fine. But Activision in it's debut week of it's franchise title doesn't have Operations Engineers on call to update the website?

Does anybody know why MW3 won't work on line for some people and others it will. My son can play other games on line but not that one! Please help my son is driving me crazy because its not working!!!!

starbuckfrack

BestChoice wrote:

I see a couple other threads of fanboy jerks wanking on people complaining about the servers being down.  I can also confirm the servers say they are down when trying to connect and has been this way since Black Ops 2 was released.  It is a little ridiculous that this has been an issue for this long.

So why did you start your own thread newboy ?

Why didnt you post along with the other thread where you called someone a jerk fanboy ?

Seems strange that 3 MORE new posters showed up and one of them knows about the "other thread" and sticks up for the other poster in it ?

Rednecksniper39

Seems to me that this thread and the other 2 all seem to say about the same thing. It sure is strange that over 10 new accounts have been made in the last couple days and not a single one has ever came back and commented or anything.

Its been slow for me to get on since black ops 2, now its telling me the servers are down...

combatvetizaf

Haven't been able to access the game all day - message says the MW3 servers are unavailable while the status page says they are working.  No problem playing BLOPs II, AC III or Lego LOTR, but no dice on MW3.  It's not on that person's "end."