47 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2013 2:53 PM by Video-Game-Hero- RSS

Tranzit navcard information wanted, includes navcard usage machine pic!

Hi,

As you can see in the photolink below i made the navcard usage machine.

http://i46.tinypic.com/30kzwnm.jpg

I have got one navcard which is found at the start. But when i try to use this navcard is says: This is the incorrect navcard.

So there have to be more navcards around. I have searched on several places but without succes. Is there anybody who can help me out?

Maybe you accidently found one but didn't know what to do with it? I really need places where i can find navcards so please help me out!

PSN: OwnRisk

• Re: Tranzit navcard information wanted, includes navcard usage machine pic!

really hope someone can help me out, every information is welcome!

really hope someone can help me out, every information is welcome!

NotablePie

me and a mate been busy figuring that one out also

we were doing it with 2, both got a navcard, both incorrect

read somewhere you can find one in the tunnel, and a few other places, we searched high and low and found nothing, also not in the spots the article said

starting to think it might be a 4 man job

Hey there is something whit the teleporters meaby you shoud start there, at the second stop theres a teleporter next to the door that you open whit the turbine.

meaby if you use the teleporters like in the map "Five"

but definitly in the teleporter that i told you in the second stop!!!

and I found a train rail next to the popcorn field meaby you shoud serch over there!!!

ahhh one more thing if you use the extrange granade, you can stop the bus 4 min or something

good luck!!! and told us how did it go

Crazy-panda045

I had the same

there is no other nav cards I've looked everywhere I think in an update or something

I FOUND IT OUT IF ALL FOUR PLAYERS HAVE GOTTEN THE NAVCARD THEN ONE OF THE CHARCTERS GETS 4 CARDS NOT SHURE WHAT CHARCTER IT IS BUT IF YOU GO INTO CUSTOM GAME ON ORGIONAL AND U PLUG IN YOUR OTHER CONTROLLER  AND DO SPLIT SCREEN THEN ONE OF UR PLAYERS WILL HAVE 2 NAVCARDS THANK ME LATER

ok every body look the navcards do nothing at the moment. The game makers need to add a DLC for a later story in the game. I did Richtofen and Maxsis storys in the game and it did nothing for the card reader. For anycards in the game. P.S. when you finish the two storys it sticks in the game they are not going any where.

ok every body look the navcards do nothing at the moment. The game makers need to add a DLC for a later story in the game. I did Richtofen and Maxsis storys in the game and it did nothing for the card reader. For anycards in the game. P.S. when you finish the two storys it sticks in the game they are not going any where.

OwnRisk wrote:

Hi,

I have got one navcard which is found at the start. But when i try to use this navcard is says: This is the incorrect navcard.

So there have to be more navcards around. I have searched on several places but without succes. Is there anybody who can help me out?

Maybe you accidently found one but didn't know what to do with it? I really need places where i can find navcards so please help me out!

OwnRisk wrote:

Hi,

I think you need 4 people. Was playing with two buds, one of us picked it up, and everyone had it. So maybe all of you need ot enter it at the same time or something?

I think I might know a step at the farm at the t.v u gt a message with some coordinates maybe after u make the nav machine u gt the coordinates and go back and put the nav cards in Hit me up on PS3 on name is Kingkoopa24

The Nav Cards are useless in Tranzit, it's just something to put people off the real Easter Egg. You have to take the Jet Gun to nav machine and shoot it until the Jet Gun explodes and you will then be moved on to the next step, Nav cards have absolutely nothing to do with the Tranzit easter egg as said before, rather I have seen that nav cards are used in Nuketown 2025. After you blow up your Jet Gun, Richtofen will talk to you. You will then need to lure zombies under the tower until Richtofen says "that is a large group of zombies, make them go boom boom" and proceed to blow up the zombies only with explosives until Richtofen talks again. After you do this Richtofen will tell you that you now have too much power. The green street lamps will now be blinking instead of giving a steady stream of light. Now the next part requires everyone playing in your match to have EMP Grenades ( If you are solo only you require EMPs, duo both of you have EMP grenades and so on) and you have to EMP the green blinking street lamps all at the same time. When you do this the "Tower of Babble" Achievement will have been complete and a short video will be persuiting. The Richtofen side of "The Tower of Babble" is a lot longer, harder, and costly with absolutely no reward. If you do the Maxis side on the other hand, it is a lot faster, less costly, easier, and you get a reward of a helpful alien item (nuke, max ammo, etc) that changes once in a while just like the Shangri La Zombies on Black Ops 1 when a monkey grabs it. Hope this has helped you, if you have any question you may contact me via youtube at CODTrav

Privx420x

Unfortunatley the host quit this game so i couldn't check my theater.

I spawned and had 2 cards on round 1. On round 10, 2 players went down.

Next round when they came back to life I had 4 nav cards.

I mentioned it and another player said he had 4 as well.

This was not a custom game so nobody could have joined in.

I believe we have the right nav cards but in order for it 2 work we need 2 complete the easter egg after TOB. Please bare in mind you don't need to assemble the nav card table to complete TOB. Its also the biggest hint theres continuation.

The real question is WHATS NEXT! I very much doubt just getting the nav card machine to accept your card will give you the final easter egg outcome (special weapon/all the perks etc).

ethijee

Your ORDER! Has been at the harbor of my patience for ahwile now. So please allow me to illuminate one precarious situation in which we have all found ourselves in.

Here the tweet by Reza Elghazi @ 2:52 - Dec 20 1012

"Twenty-one twelve fve point one #rush"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - -------------------------

Now The #rush is in grey unlike the rest of the post, So power on number 5 Like Yr Perks......and..

on the 1976 RUSH ALBUM 2112 5.1 and remember during the first several attempts to film and or record this album, it WOULD NOT RECORD OR TAPE PROPERLY. ..

You Can choose From two Number Fives To Power ON or PLAY in the albums or I'll save you the time and post them since Im the Ethijee of 10 yrs Notice how one speaks of "Jimmy......

V. Oracle: The Dream

Words by Neil Peart, Music by Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson

... "I guess it was a dream, but even now it all seems so vivid to me. Clearly yet I see the beckoning hand of the oracle as he stood at the summit of the staircase" ...

... "I see still the incredible beauty of the sculptured cities and the pure spirit of man revealed in the lives and works of this world. I was overwhelmed by both wonder and understanding as I saw a completely different way to life, a way that had been crushed by the Federation long ago. I saw now how meaningless life had become with the loss of all these things ..."

I wandered home though the silent streets

And fell into a fitful sleep

Escape to realms beyond the night

Dream can't you show me the light?

I stand atop a spiral stair

An oracle confronts me there

He leads me on light years away

Through astral nights, galactic days

I see the works of gifted hands

That grace this strange and wondrous land

I see the hand of man arise

With hungry mind and open eyes

They left the planet long ago

The elder race still learn and grow

Their power grows with purpose strong

To claim the home where they belong

Home, to tear the Temples down...

Home, to change..

Or...

Number Five on the Album

#"LESSONS"

Words and Music by Alex Lifeson

Sweet memories Flashing very quickly by

Reminding me Giving me a reason why

I know that My goal is more than a thought

I'll be there When I teach what I've been taught

You know we've told you before

But you didn't hear us then

So you still question why

You didn't listen again

Sweet memories I never thought it would be like this

Reminding me Just how close I came to missing

I know that This is the way for me to go

You'll be there When you know what I know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - -

Nav/Not what U think YET

nav

Abbreviation

Net asset value

This number is important to investors, because it is from NAV that the price per unit of a fund is calculated. By dividing the NAV of a fund by the number of outstanding units, you are left with the price per unit. In our example, if the fund had 4 million shares outstanding, the price-per-share value would be $40 million divided by 4 million, which equals $10.

This pricing system for the trading of shares in a mutual fund differs significantly from that of common stock issued by a company listed on a stock exchange. In this instance, a company issues a finite number of shares through an initial public offering (IPO), and possibly subsequent additional offerings, which then trade in the secondary market. In this market, stock prices are set by market forces of supply and demand. The pricing system for stocks is based solely on market sentiment.

Because mutual funds distribute virtually all their income and realized capital gains to fund shareholders, a mutual fund's NAV is relatively unimportant in gauging a fund's performance, which is best judged by its total return.

To learn more about NAV, read the Mutual Fund tutorial.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers ... z2G367GUib

Google it people...........

Its why its RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR POINTS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - ------

To Informitive, you know this by now right?

Last The Tweet you all wrote off

Jimmy Zielinski Tweeted on 20 DEC at 12:05 2012

Some say "Tell us" and many others tell me keep my mouth shut. I will say this: I know what I want til I get it.

Most believe its him saying there is not more but I'm Ethijee so....

When he SPEAKS OF KEEPING HIS MOUTH SHUT HES REFFERING TO THE ROLLING STONES OPEN MOUTH LOGO

Now here are the Lyrics to Cant Always Get What You Want..........Notice it Suggests drinking a soda with jimmy........Please dont forget I firgured out how to stop the Denisens on the map and the spiral staircase in the rush song is a direct link to how I believe you can remove the debri on kinder de totens stairs.

Hmmm the church

EatxMyxZombie

Cant say i have found any on my travels. 3000+ miles wasted lol

There is no other navcard. I looked up what nav meant and it keep appearing "Net Assets Value". Yes nav also means navigation but to only a certain point. so once you build the navcard box. there is a certain number of points required that you have to get the navcard accepted. soo far i have been told there has been three possiblity but i have only gotten one but i will not tell you. I will also and a link of the video that sorts of proves that there is a certain requirment of points. People stop wasting your time looking for a second navcard what you have to do is try to see the point requirment for you but its really difficult to arrive at your exact number! So here the link to the youtube video that re-enforces my theory. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t1RMdavF14

I found a nav card today on the new zombies map, if anyone has the nav card reader already built message me on xbox360 - kentehbbq

Can everyone please subscribe to my YouTube channel my name is lachlan6318 so far I have no videos but if I get a few subscribers I will start making videos to upload these videos will show me and my brother trying glitches, Easter eggs and secrets in multiplayer and tranzit, we have actually gotten a second bus before it took us to a place where it was just light then it stopped working were not sure if it was a glitch or a legit second bus and we woul like to make videos on our theory's to show everyone on our opinion and test them out we would also like anyone who wants us to make a video on their theory just comment and hopefully I will receive it and upload a video testing your theory just so everyone knows me and my brother were one of the first people to find out about the nav card, oh and we will also test the second bus theory which has been puzzling everyone for a while if we can get the second bus again we will promis to upload it to our channel, and if you subscribe to our channel we will return the favour and subscribe to you and like one of your videos if you have any, we'll I hope you guys subscribe because we have a lot and I mean a lot of theory's we would like to share with you guys, thanks everyone that does :)

xtour55

are you serious right now? this is absolutely pathetic on your part. you bring up an extremly old thread and ask for subscribers for your youtube channel and you have no videos???????????

on top of that you lie to us trying to get us interested by saying you got a second bus. no one here will subscribe to your channel. no one here believes you about getting a second bus. this forum isnt for people to pick up subs. this is a forum where the community comes together and talks about everything zombie related.

if you wanted to be apart of the community thats great. but saying you were "one of the first" to figure out the navcard is a joke. saying that if you get subscribers you will make videos is a joke. you dont care about being apart of the forum community. if you did you would have already made videos and posted them about your theories. and if you did get a second bus you missed your PRIME opportunity to get subs by not making a video and posting it then, you wont be able to get it again before the last dlc if even then.

do not sit here and bring up old threads asking for subs. either learn what the community is about and become apart of it or leave. but asking for subs here and attempting to troll us with only get you shunned.

**** your mouth the point is I am really interested in call of duty black ops 2 and I want subscribers to know tht people want me to post videos about cause I don't want to put a video up if noone wants to watch and yes I was one of the first people to find the nav card but I didn't har anything to post it on my channel with and also like I said with second bus I saw a his it took me to a place I have no idea where because it was so light and the game stuffed up I'm assuming it was not supposed to happen, probably for dlc, and also I wanted to post videos so people can comment and I can do videos on their theory and hive them credit in the description of the video, I have fun playing black ops 2 and I just want to share information and test glitches, Easter eggs and secrets in multiplayer an tranzit, sorry if I didn't sound believable but I just want people to look at my videos so they're not pointless and get no views.

oxfordshire

in each map there is a navcard and navcard table, the tranzit navcard works in die rise so on each map there is a navcard for a navcard reader on a different navcard

Nav card: Navigation card? probably some way to transfer information between playsesions and dlc maps

mister_z

from what I heard, theres only 1 nav card per map.. the Nav card from tranzit fits into the Nav Card machine in Die Rise.. I'm sure that the Nav Card found in Die Rise ( by the PDW ) is used in the next DLC.. I'm also assuming that the last DLC will have the nav card that works in tranzit..I believe its some what like the Teleportaers in Der Riese & Kino.. they must be Linked ...

flufysheep

The nav card you find on tranzit gets accepted in the nav card reader on die rise .

markie-23-

you use the nav card from tanzit in the die rise machine, but it does nothing hope that helped

quiksandpull

wow this thread has been going strong since Nov. 2012