8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2012 6:35 AM by Alun1 RSS

Modern Warfare 3 online services are NOT fully operational

oohrang

Console says servers are unavailible, website says Defcon 5. How long does it normally take for an issue to be confirmed and addressed?? Conflicting information aside, other games are working just fine on xbl so i would suggest that there is indeed an issue with game servers...

• Re: Modern Warfare 3 online services are NOT fully operational
    Rednecksniper39

I would suggest contacting support on Twitter and stop spamming the forums with 5 new accounts a night just to make new threads and comment on them.

oohrang

My only account thankyou berry much, you need to check yourself son. i've posted one time, with one account. I dont use twitter and was under the impression this was the place to find updates/issues. The clue would be in the name callofduty.com/mw3 and not getyourupdatesviatwitter.com

XBOX 360 user, UK

First post on forum, reason: REALLY 'hacked' off about not being able to get on xbox live (seemingly for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 only) for the last 4/5 days.

Having similar problems as oohrang, although not quite sure what he means by Defcon 5? Pretty sure Rednecksniper39 and others will berate me for this. Likewise, "How long does it normally take for an issue to be confirmed and addressed??"

I don't buy a console, a game, xbox live, a controller, a tv, an hdmi connector, an internet connection, a game and the map packs to have things 'arse-up' and not be resolved much quicker than this.

Please sort it out!!! If I'm in the "wrong place" for this rant please tell me nicely and where and what I should direct this at instead. This is the best place I could find via Google.

Cheers, dan

i have posted on twitter and ZERO response. (go figure, ikr.) this being the MW3 forum however is the place to discuss the game be it tactical discussion or issues with the game.

this would clarify as an issue with the game. since BO2's release i have only been able to get online if a friend invites me to a game. now they are all playing BO2 and i am not wasting my money on it. i cannot get on MW3 because it times out whenever it tries connecting to XBL. telling me the servers are unavailable. status page says everything is fine. ofc all my other games work fine only MW3 is having a problem, so how the hell can it be my end.

let's go infinity ward, i didnt buy your stupid game to play single player. I wish I had black ops still, although it wasn't the greatest it was better than this bullcrap.

I agree totally with faithless007.. it's gota be more than coincidental that MW3 starts arseing up as soon as Black Op2 is released..  Tonight, as I tried to logon, my xbox couldn't find any free games on standard or advanced.. Total sh*te..  They are messing up MW3 servers to try and force people to buy Black Ops 2..

so it has been 3 days since i posted on twitter requesting assistance @ATVIassist. still recieved no response. BO2 people are answered withing minutes.

whatever bullsh*t rednecksniper39 wants to spout about going to twitter is as i said bullsh*t.

all support for MW3 has been pulled. they only care about people who give them money.

GG no re.