13 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2012 12:25 AM by Elite-Rebel-XX RSS

Call of duty's community review of all CoD's

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, I love this game its amazing why different from anything else, Its just amazing........

6 Months later, This game sucks everyone uses Martydom and just everyone is a tryhard this game is digusting me IW Fails.

Call of duty: World at War, Loving this game so much better then CoD 4 I love the setting in WW2 its Graphics everything is awesome.......

6 Months later, This game sucks the setting in WW2 Sucks the perks the return of martydom what were they thinking!!!!!!!!!

Back To CoD 4, I really like this game now it really impresses me I'm so glad I still have it its so Amazing.......

Call of Duty Modern Warare 2, This game is just pure awesomeness the setting in Modern days the Russians burning the Capital so friggin awesome.....

7 Months later, Wow this game sucks I mean really? Painkiller, Commando perk and 1 Man army this game is really depressing.......

Back to w@w, Why did I leave this game? Martydom seems its been fixed and the WW2 setting is way better then MW I love it!!!!

Call of Duty Black ops, Wow I mean this is freaking awesome Vietnam the Zombies the champaign Thank YOU 3ARC!!!!

6 Months later, This so Sucks, It lags like my 360 Everyone uses Ghost and Second chance What were they thinking?

Back to MW2, This game is awesomeness of awesome the king of Modern FPS so freaking awesome Yeah IW!!!!!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, This game is awesome the support packages are helpful the Acr is so Beast Another succes from IW!!!!

6 Months later, Ahhh This game sucks the Support packages are wayyyy overpowered the ACR is like a Invincable glitch it sucks!

Back to Black ops, Loving this the Famas was fixed Ghost is never used this game is awesome I'm Glad I bought it again!!!!!

Call Of Duty Black ops 2, Loving it, its totally refreshed Zombies is Huge teh Champagin is Luxury Deep.

1 Week Later, Lag Comp is Crazy freezing is such a Screw up and why did they Ever Take OUT GHOST!

That is my Renactment of Call of duty's reviews COMMENT BELOW!

• Re: Call of duty's community review of all CoD's
    cranium2001

People will always complain unfortunately. You pretty much hit the nail on the head as far as the whining goes. I play them out until the nest installation (even though I go back to all of them and play them occasionally).

For me they're all still playable except for w@w. I can never get into an un-hacked lobby. COD4 is about 50/50.

whiteknight1902

All cod's have had there own issues, you can never please everyone.

I have played and enjoyed all of the cods since mw and although I got a bit bored of mw3 I did enjoy them all.

This version though in its current state has got to be the most frustrating out of all of them. I think they caterd far too much to the mlg/gb people and it has alienated quite a lot of people already. The spawn killing is ridiculous, I think atleast a third of my deaths are due to it. There is alot of good idea's in this game but not everyone wants to be or even cares about competition play.

The hardcore playlists are also a joke and over half of the hardcore people I play with have sold their copy and gone back to mw3.

ghosthound

Every CoD has had issues, but it is very frustrating when the Devs, at least in multiplayer] keep repeating them and then manage to invent new ones.

SarahLou90

I started playing cod when MW2 came out, loved that but so full of hackers now that i dont have the game anymore.

I liked Black Ops straight away and didnt really notice any problems with it to be honest but back then i didnt play as much as i do now.

Played MW3 for a couple of days when it came out and decided i didnt really like it and went back to BO, but started playing it again when the servers went down the other month and thought it was alright.

BO2 is a brill game, would be better if it werent for all the issues, now all i get is the occasional lag issues though. In all previous cod's my k/d has been below 1(didnt really care about it as i played the objective) but now its above 1 so i want it to stay that way but when you get lag cheats its so frustrating.

Elite-Rebel-XX wrote:

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, I love this game its amazing why different from anything else, Its just amazing........

6 Months later, This game sucks everyone uses Martydom and just everyone is a tryhard this game is digusting me IW Fails.

Call of duty: World at War, Loving this game so much better then CoD 4 I love the setting in WW2 its Graphics everything is awesome.......

6 Months later, This game sucks the setting in WW2 Sucks the perks the return of martydom what were they thinking!!!!!!!!!

Back To CoD 4, I really like this game now it really impresses me I'm so glad I still have it its so Amazing.......

Call of Duty Modern Warare 2, This game is just pure awesomeness the setting in Modern days the Russians burning the Capital so friggin awesome.....

7 Months later, Wow this game sucks I mean really? Painkiller, Commando perk and 1 Man army this game is really depressing.......

Back to w@w, Why did I leave this game? Martydom seems its been fixed and the WW2 setting is way better then MW I love it!!!!

Call of Duty Black ops, Wow I mean this is freaking awesome Vietnam the Zombies the champaign Thank YOU 3ARC!!!!

6 Months later, This so Sucks, It lags like my 360 Everyone uses Ghost and Second chance What were they thinking?

Back to MW2, This game is awesomeness of awesome the king of Modern FPS so freaking awesome Yeah IW!!!!!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, This game is awesome the support packages are helpful the Acr is so Beast Another succes from IW!!!!

6 Months later, Ahhh This game sucks the Support packages are wayyyy overpowered the ACR is like a Invincable glitch it sucks!

Back to Black ops, Loving this the Famas was fixed Ghost is never used this game is awesome I'm Glad I bought it again!!!!!

Call Of Duty Black ops 2, Loving it, its totally refreshed Zombies is Huge teh Champagin is Luxury Deep.

1 Week Later, Lag Comp is Crazy freezing is such a Screw up and why did they Ever Take OUT GHOST!

That is my Renactment of Call of duty's reviews COMMENT BELOW!

Are you ok? What are you trying to say?