1 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next 182 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 10:05 AM by ChestSplittah Go to original post RSS
  • 180. Re: The Glory Days of CoDHQ:OT
    Fireman0025

ChestSplittah wrote:

Because the smilies suck. The original CoDHQ Smilies are what needs to be here.

Agreed. I would have posted several of them in this message, however the Mods have blocked imgur.com

• 181. Re: The Glory Days of CoDHQ:OT
    ChestSplittah

Fireman0025 wrote:

ChestSplittah wrote:

Agreed. I would have posted several of them in this message, however the Mods have blocked imgur.com

We have a thread in here called "These Smilies Suck". They're in there. I really don't want to go into that thread and run into myself, so I'll let you do it.

• 182. Re: The Glory Days of CoDHQ:OT
    dtuchpunk

ChestSplittah wrote:

Fireman0025 wrote:

ChestSplittah wrote:

We have a thread in here called "These Smilies Suck". They're in there. I really don't want to go into that thread and run into myself, so I'll let you do it.

Does it need a necrobump ?

• 183. Re: The Glory Days of CoDHQ:OT
    ChestSplittah

Indeed. I have flashbacks when I see myself.

1 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next