3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2012 9:29 PM by zJaGeRz RSS

Looking for a clan

wtcwarrior

Been thinkin for a while about finding a clan, level 48, frequent gamer, far from n00b far from expert, don't camp, don't snipe. run and gun, looking for a group of peeps who enjoy playing like a solid team. I play all game modes but prefer kill confirmed and tdm. Would rather not play with Under 18, call it what you want but you little kids are annoying as hell and shouldn't even be playing the game, go outside and enjoy life! I'm 27, name is Greg and yeah. Feel Free to spam.

• Re: Looking for a clan
    DaSausageX

We are on Xbox.  All of us are over 18.  No tryouts or requirements.  Play all game modes.  Looking to prestege and level up the clan.  Go to COD elite and search for PyschoKillerCops and apply.  Love to have you.

• Re: Looking for a clan
    zJaGeRz

Come check out Bacon Chili Cheese. We are a laid back group of guys ranging from 20 to over 40 years old. We are a drama and squeaker free community. We are not very big at the moment but there is always somebody online. We have a spot on the Top 100 Black Ops 2 clans and ELITE clan for those who like to get a bit competetive.

We are just a group of guys that like to come home after a hard day of work and play some video games without having to deal with Alvin and the Chipmuks.

If you like what you've read so far then come by our website and fill out an application. I hope to see you on the battlefield.