4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2012 2:09 PM by Shankapotamus RSS

sue Infinity Ward for allowing cheats in MW3

Iam looking for people who would like to help me sue Infinity Ward for allowing cheats in MW3, we pay good money for this game and it is almost impossible to play it without cheaters who will ruin your gaming expirience.The people who made this game build those cheats in, i have no clue why the would do this but the do.  I believe that this is unaceptable and NOT why i payed so much money to play this game. The reason i want to sue these people is not for money, i just want them to fix this so no cheating can be allowed in online gaming. they coused it, they need to fix this. and fast! Hope to hear from as much people as possible so we can make a stand!

• Re: sue Infinity Ward for allowing cheats in MW3
    xSHENKAx

I(1*)am looking for people who would like to help me sue Infinity Ward for allowing cheats in MW3, (2*)we pay good money for this game and it is almost impossible to play (*3)it without cheaters who will ruin your gaming expirience.The people who made this game (4*)build those cheats in, (*5) i have no clue why (*5)the would do this but (6*)the do.  I believe that this is (*7)unaceptable and NOT why (*8)i payed so much money to play this game. The reason (*9)i want to sue these people is not for money, (**10)i just want them to fix this so no cheating can be allowed in online gaming. (*11)they (*12)coused it, they need to fix this.(*13) and fast! Hope to hear from as much people as possible so we can make a stand!(*14)

• 1: Insert a space in between 'I' and 'Am'
    • 2: 'We' You did not buy this, your mom did.
    • 3: The extra 'It' is not needed.
    • 4: 'Build' is present tense, use past tense 'built'.
    • 5: Add a 'y' at the end of 'the'.
    • 6: Once again, add a 'y' at the end of 'the'.
    • 7: 'Unaceptable' is spelled 'Unacceptable'
    • 8: For a second time, you did not buy this. Your parents did.
    • 9: Upper-case the 'i' when it is alone.
    • 10: A) Upper case the 'i' B) Put some transition words.
    • 11: 'they' needs to be 'They' since it is the first word in the sentence.
    • 12: 'coused' is spelled 'caused'.
    • 13: That is not a proper sentence.
    • 14: At this point you should shut the **** up.

Now, I politely corrected your fourth grade grammar. The least you could do is to politely stay off the forums.

Thank you for the corrections, its amazing how you mastered your own language... the problem is that I did not post this to get it corrected but to make a point, iam from the Netherlands and I do believe my English is a lot better then your Dutch, so pls be so nice and direct your spelling ability and energy to someone else. And if you feel the urge to reply to my post be so nice and stick to subject.

Again, thanks for the "positive" feedback now go and irritate someone else who needs your amazing spelling abilities.

CANT SUE THEM BECAUSE IN THE jewish T&Cs we buy the sp game only mp is free

OP is a ****** who has no knowledge of the law. There's such a thing as a ToS that you accepted when you signed up for an account.

Good luck.