1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 126 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2013 2:00 PM by McMurphy Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

Having the time of my life playing this game right now with fellow Gunslingers. From the Multiplayer to Zombie mode, it's always a blast to have a Gunslinger by your side.

This group of mature gamers is the perfect place for someone who wants an enjoyable gaming experience.

Check us out at Gunslingergaming.com

• 71. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

Exactly what I was looking for!  Just registered on the site.  About to do my introduction.

THANKS!!

• 72. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

Thank you for Joining.Hope that you have fun.We have a great community and laid back people who enjoy frosty pints on the weekend.

• 73. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
    McMurphy

Within the first weeks of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 launch and on the eve the Nintendo Wii U console release, an incredible Gunslingers milestone occurred.

The Gunslingers group is now over 5,000 members strong!

I hope you find that amazing, because I sure as Hell do. Bend the ear of long time members like Balki, Korchie, **** Lazer, or anyone else who has been active within GS for more than a few years. They will tell that it was never in our game plan to have so many fellow mature, casual gamers also consider the Gunslingers a needed outpost in their internet travels. Please, take a moment to view all the fantastic folks who have joined the rest of us in the last fifteen days.

http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=11249

To the above new members and to everyone else registered as a Gunslinger, I sincerely thank you all for joining.

The 5,000 mark is no feat in the ledger of a salesman. It isn't some sort of return of investment from advertising. GS has and will never be a money venture. We can celebrate such a milestone because of you. Because you wanted to escape typical clan obligations, because you wanted to game with other adults who share your own time restrictions, because you welcomed new members in the Introductions section, because you posted in the Introductions section, because you said "hello" in chat, because you were willing to make new friends by sending out invites from the Master Lists, because you were steadfast in keeping the GS narrative about friendliness and mutual respect rather than bragging rights, we have 5,000 members.

The way we have collectively went about making this grand experiment in social gaming succeed is also something we all should be proud of. We did it by sticking to our guns over being adults-only and casual specific. When we first entered the scene, most clans assumed that the competitive clan model was the only way in which to succeed.

Fast forward five years and, largely due to more and more adults playing video games, the general clan scene has become generally more casual. If you noticed our recruiting messages being echoed in those of other groups, you aren't alone. Sometimes, entire pages of our website are literally copied and pasted onto upstarts. Plagiarism is never welcomed, but it does serve as a positive meter-stick in regards to our influence.

That isn't to say that we are no longer ahead of the curve. The norm of gaming groups is making new members jump through hoops otherwise known as probation period, voucher requirements, and a stepped process in becoming a "true" member. People are still being asked to join groups without being able to even view their content prior to registering. The belief is that such hurdles are necessary to ensure a positive gaming experience.

Again, that is where you all come in. You are the ultimate rebuttal to that myth.

Because of your commitment in keeping us friendly and playing clean through natural social dispositions, we don't need those restrictions. We get to treat everyone here as they should be treated, regardless of what "Join Date" is stamped next to their name. Sure, there have been times when moderation by GS Leaders were needed, but moderation should always be a safety net, never a shadow cast by a gavel.

So, that was a heady rant, and I am sure I have thoroughly embarrassed myself by this point. Let's get to what all the above is really about. Celebrating! Fridays and Saturdays represent a long running tradition at GS called Frosty Pints. Grab some drinks. Grab a headset. Send out those friend invites. And light up those online servers with the GS tag. Make this Frosty Pints a toast to all that you have accomplished by continuing to do what you always have done: welcoming your fellow Gunslingers and having a good time.

Sincerely,

Gunslinger Founder,
    McMurphy
  • 74. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
    McMurphy

The WiiU has finally been launched, and, with it, so has the Wii U edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2!

If you are a fellow adult, parent, and/or mature, casual gamer looking for a Wii U clan for Black Ops 2, you were welcome to join the Gunslingers!

Lock 'N Load, Nintendo Gamers!

The Wii U Black Ops 2 Clan for Adults.

The Xbox360 Black Ops 2 Clan for Adults.

The PS3 Black Ops 2 Clan for Adults.

The PC Black Ops 2 Clan for Adults.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers.

http://www.gunslingergaming.com

• 75. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

With this being the first weekend of Black Ops 2 launch must say I had a blast playing with all the new and old Gunslingers.Were 5,000 strong and growing not too many clans can say that.Were a great community that's right community we have moved from a gaming clan to a gaming community were that big and keep getting bigger as each month closes.If your looking for a non judgemental clan who does not care about KDR or puts you on probation then were it.But you must be an adult that is the cornerstone of our community we know that everyone has a life and we understand that sometimes you

wanna game sometimes you can't no worries all we care about is having fun.So if your interested check us out at www.Gunslingergaming.com

• 76. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.

I am having a blast playing this game. Not only is the game great but playing with the best clan in the world, The Gunslingers, is a big plus!!! If anyone wants to play some hardcore matches let me know!!!

• 77. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
    McMurphy

On behalf of the Gunslingers, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Eat too much turkey.
    Watch too much football.
    Banter with too many relatives.
    And be thankful for all of the above.

The Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Adult Gamers.

Xbox360 || PS3 || Wii U || PC

• 78. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
    tick221

Just wanted to stop in and say that I've been haivng a blast playing alongside my clanmates at GunslingerGaming.com. It doesn't matter if I sign on for a all nighter or for just a few quick games, with over 5000 registered adult casual gamers there are always fellow GS to join in the fight.

Stop by and have a look at what we are about

• 79. Re: Gunslingers ~ The Black Ops II Clan for Adults.
    McMurphy

The weekend is coming to an end. Time for another work week. Time for another round of pretending to like your boss. It also means less time to enjoy Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. That is why we in the Gunslingers clan have decided to show our grey hair and give another opportunity to sneak in some retro gaming while at the workplace by celebrating Q*Bert's 30th anniversary. GS members, while unable to get in-game, can try to get and hold the highscore in this arcade classic. The member who holds the highscore at the end of December 15th receives a custom GS Forum title. Find out more about the event here:

http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=223&t=11385

Outside of work, however, I will see you all on the battlefield!

Gunslingers - The Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Clan for Adults.

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next