1 583 584 585 586 587 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,840. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    vims1990

    How many times have you been killed by Dead Mans Hand or Final Stand?

     

    It's the greenie's favourite pointstreak....oh wait I mean deathstreak

     

    Even though BO2 is having it's connection issues, I'm just glad I'm not being killed by someone on their ar*se blowing me up with C4.

  • 5,841. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    bicranium

    kastro187420 wrote:

     

    I was playing earlier, and I realized that after everyone mostly moved onto Black Ops 2, it's like Christmas all over again. The lobby is stacked with the greenies, hardly any of them seem to be above rank 30. It's really enjoyable just jumping on and slaughtering them. I'm like the only 10th prestige player in the lobby (Half the time I'm the only one who prestiged at all).

     

    I can't recommend it enough. If you're having issues on Black Ops 2, jump onto MW3 for a bit. The lag is still there, but you almost don't notice it because the rest of the players are so bad

    Haha... this sounds so tempting.  The only reasons I've been sticking with BO2 are trying to get stupid guns diamond camo (shotguns, specials and launchers specifically) and the fact that I just freakin' bought the thing.  I'm gonna try to get something out of it.

     

    Going back to MW3 and dropping a few MOAB's real quick sounds fun though.

  • 5,842. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

    vims1990 wrote:

     

    How many times have you been killed by Dead Mans Hand or Final Stand?

     

    It's the greenie's favourite pointstreak....oh wait I mean deathstreak

     

    Even though BO2 is having it's connection issues, I'm just glad I'm not being killed by someone on their ar*se blowing me up with C4.

     

    Final Stand is a non-issue since they can't hit me anyway half the time. DMH... still an issue from time to time, but not too bad. Infected is also pretty fun for when you just want to troll some people.

  • 5,843. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

    Err... I take it with the deleted posts then, that the mods (or whoever deleted them) prefers no discussion at all (given it's been nearly a week since any posts now), than constructive discussion regarding weapons like shotguns...?

  • 5,844. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    K1ller_911

    I have a question about the servers. I know that cod uses a p2p type system but it also has servers. I play on ps3 and was wondering how many servers they have and what do they actually do? Is it possible for the servers to be getting congested with information because of too many people online? The only reason i wonder this is because the game seems to play better for me in the early morning or when there isnt many people online say 100,000. Thanks

  • 5,845. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Foxhound-Pro

    kastro187420 wrote:

     

    Err... I take it with the deleted posts then, that the mods (or whoever deleted them) prefers no discussion at all (given it's been nearly a week since any posts now), than constructive discussion regarding weapons like shotguns...?

    Still running on protocol until it's relieved.

  • 5,846. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

    Foxhound-Pro wrote:

     

    kastro187420 wrote:

     

    Err... I take it with the deleted posts then, that the mods (or whoever deleted them) prefers no discussion at all (given it's been nearly a week since any posts now), than constructive discussion regarding weapons like shotguns...?

    Still running on protocol until it's relieved.

     

    So if we get Candice or Teanah to give us the go ahead, will it be fine to continue the discussion up again if people are willing to discuss it here?

  • 5,848. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Foxhound-Pro

    kastro187420 wrote:

     

    Foxhound-Pro wrote:

     

    kastro187420 wrote:

     

    Err... I take it with the deleted posts then, that the mods (or whoever deleted them) prefers no discussion at all (given it's been nearly a week since any posts now), than constructive discussion regarding weapons like shotguns...?

    Still running on protocol until it's relieved.

     

    So if we get Candice or Teanah to give us the go ahead, will it be fine to continue the discussion up again if people are willing to discuss it here?

    It's always been understood that once the team is ready to discuss, then the discussions would happen.

  • 5,849. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

    Foxhound-Pro wrote:

     

    It's always been understood that once the team is ready to discuss, then the discussions would happen.

     

    It's a good thing we don't have that policy for everything, otherwise nothing would get discussed just about. Typically "the team" doesn't really initiate the discussions, the user base does. Especially this late in the game's life cycle, if we're supposed to wait for a dev to drop by and say "Let's talk Shotguns", we're going to be out of luck I imagine.

     

    I would suggest we simply suspend that rule, seeing as how this thread is rather dead. In the past week there's been a grand total of 1 new post (not counting our back and forth here), it's more of just a general server question than anything. I don't think there's any risk of other discussions getting drowned out at this point.

     

    At this point, enforcing the "no shotguns talk" rule seems to be purely for the sake of enforcing it, and serves no real purpose beyond saying that it's being enforced. So what do you say? As a mod I'm sure you can make the call and give us the green light.