6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2012 11:54 AM by trialstardragon RSS

2100-1685 in a pub match?

trialstardragon

Just played a round of hc tdm and went 23-3 ended with a k/dr of 6.66 but the host dashed at the last second. It caused teh game file to say we lost by a score of 2100-1685 and this was in a pub match. WTF? I was the top person on my team and in the entire lobby. Tried to make a highlight reel from it but it will not. Saved teh match but cannot watch it either.

Why is rendering set only to render if above 480p? That is pretty stupid too, not everyone plays on a hdtv and to make rending only work if on hd is just dumb.

• Re: 2100-1685 in a pub match?

trialstardragon wrote:

Just played a round of hc tdm and went 23-3 ended with a k/dr of 6.66 but the host dashed at the last second. It caused teh game file to say we lost by a score of 2100-1685 and this was in a pub match. WTF? I was the top person on my team and in the entire lobby. Tried to make a highlight reel from it but it will not. Saved teh match but cannot watch it either.

Why is rendering set only to render if above 480p? That is pretty stupid too, not everyone plays on a hdtv and to make rending only work if on hd is just dumb.

TSD, put it in your fileshare, I'll record it and post it for you in 720.

trialstardragon

Cant be done, it will not even play because the host dashed in the last 3 seconds and it screwed up the file. It hangs every time I try to watch it or make a highlight reel. Would have been a good game to see, but eh.

Just really confused about how the score shows what it does and it is saved in my fileshare as the last spot.

Funny thing is i did that using a lmg, the mk48.. but with all the post saying the smgs are better than any other gun.. well I guess that should not have been.

But then my kd sort of explains it, 6.66 The devil must have been guiding my gun that game.

Film_Not_Rated

I've had this happen to me too quiet a bit.

Never really bothered me until I had a 93 kill game using the 870 on Meltdown HQ.(Solo play.) But it only went to the half way point. :3

But going back to random films I see a lot of games where I won, say we lost and the times aren't full.

trialstardragon

Yea, its annoying at times but eh, nothing can be done about that game. I am really more confuzzled about the score though. How or why did it show that type of a score in a pub match? Unless in the end it was showing my individual score on the screen and not the actual game score but that still would not be accurate, for my score was higher than that.

vims1990

To be honest TSD, I've experienced many bugs with theater mode/recent games after the patch so I wouldn't be surprised if your issue is just one of many issues with theater mode/recent games.

Just as an example, my mates can't view my edited films as it's not showing up on their screen and also a friend of mine who just plays Domination has his recent matches as TDM sometimes.

trialstardragon

At least I do not get the ui errors as much anymore. every time I used to look at another players files it would frag the theater at that point and cause it to crash sending me back to the main menu.

So yeah 3arc needs to look in to this for the whole hilight reel thing or podcast thing which could have been great sort of fails if the theater itself does not work correctly.