24 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2012 8:11 PM by IXxCheFxXI RSS

Hotfix 22.205.43

Jackal235

It seems the hotfix improved my lag problem. Anyone else?

• Re: Hotfix 22.205.43
    iAmEFFeX

Ehh... We'll see. A Hot Fix is nice, but we need a full patch.

All I know is that last night was TERRIBLE for me. I'll have to play some more tonight to see the difference.

K1ller_911

Are there any notes that say what the hotfix was for?

1971wilko

It seems to have made things worse for me.  Now it seems like everyone is lagging

ragemode_E

Since the hotfix I was seeing alot of full 4bar lobbies but with some people warping 5 ft at a time with no animation. Sooo.. No clue.

1971wilko

I just mentioned the same thing in another post, I just think they've dropped the ping so it makes everyone look like they have a good connection.  I think they're hoping that if everyone is green people will stop complaining as much

Its definetely working for me. Yesterday the game was unplayable, now it works great

WolfRidge

Yeah something has definitely improved, didn't know about the hotfix, that would explain the improvement, can't wait for the patch as well.

It is much worse for me today than yesterday. For the past week I have been using the "fix" with the dns server thing and it definitely helped. Not completely, but it turned it from everybody being able to gun me down instantly to only a few in the match being able to do it. Now it seems much worse than it did before I even changed the dns settings. One thing that is strange is that when I did get in the odd server that didn't seem laggy it felt like hardcore mode.

1971wilko

Just out of interest where are you from (country) and what type of broadband do you have ie fiber optic cable, or ADSL

I'm from the UK and I am on Virgin Media Broadband (Cable I think). I get 20mb download and 1mb upload. My PS3 is setup wirelessly and using the connection test on that it says I get 6mb download and 1mb upload so I'm not too sure how accurate that is. 

1971wilko

That's Ok, I'm on pretty much the same, but mine's a wired connection.  I'm just wondering if were getting screwed over because our broadband it too good.  A friend of mine is on sky and I can ping Brisbane quicker than he can ping Paris

ghamorra

A hotfix is like playing football while a doctor is operating on your knee. You still get to play but it's painful as Hell. As soon as the hotfix has spread out and had time to settle in we'll see how this goes

1971wilko

Hope your right, yesterday I had some really good games.  I found myself saying good kill, after I died. Tonight it didn't seem to matter how many times I shot someone I died, which generally led to a stream of expletives

ghamorra

I had some really good game last night too, I really brought up my K/D and I can't remember any match that I lost. Today was different. I won all by one match but had to really stratch and claw my way through

1971wilko

That pretty much sums up my experience, yesterday everything seemed great.  Tonight, everything was a struggle, made all the more frustrating because I was going for my last few blood thirsty kills with the Swat

iAmEFFeX

So far it seems great. When I'm dying, it's MY fault, lol...

Hopefully it stays this way.

LTSHiNySiDeZ

Yea .43 has made my hit detection go down the shitter completely.  I was shooting people like crazy today and seem to gets me nowhere.  I mean the first 5-6 shots aren't registering  on anyone now.  Can I just for 10 mins have a game that works?

When did the hot fix go up? Cause since yesterday morning I almost literally cannot get a kill. Every game every lobby I'm behind by half a second at least. A week ago I was slamming out 40-5 games like it was my job. Now I'm lucky if my k/d per round breaks .80

IXxCheFxXI

It seems better but they still need to improve on the match making.. People with better connections still get in to bad games ( when best is selected ) I can see normal or any but not best.. I should be getting the best avalible connection for my speed config..  But so far my experience has gotten a bit better.. Didn't know a hot fix was implemented..