3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 1, 2012 8:18 AM by IranianNosebone RSS

Hackers on WAW

I understand the game is old, but Hacking is a Federal offense and I can't believe it is ignored on this game.

Every single game mode, FFA, TD, WAR, is flooded with hackers, god mode, game mode mods.

It is sickening, because this is a great balanced game, and should be able to be played. 

If they just put one member, JUST ONE, of their staff on moderater duty, they could have 20 gamertags banned in a matter of 1 hour.

It's sad that the company's success prevents them from moderating their older games. 

Please do something about this, this is one of the only games I go back to and play.

-Perk

• Re: Hackers on WAW
    blearmusician70

I DON'T BLAME U MAN DIS D*** GAME FULL OF HACKERS WIT GOD-MODE AND THEM FLYING THEM SELVES AROUND MY Gamertag blearmusician70 ADD ME N WE PLAY COD

i luv C0D

I understand the game is old, but Hacking is a Federal offense and I can't believe it is ignored on this game.

Every single game mode, FFA, TD, WAR, is flooded with hackers, god mode, game mode mods.

It is sickening, because this is a great balanced game, and should be able to be played.

If they just put one member, JUST ONE, of their staff on moderater duty, they could have 20 gamertags banned in a matter of 1 hour.

It's sad that the company's success prevents them from moderating their older games.

Please do something about this, this is one of the only games I go back to and play.

-Perk

Jackky360

File a complaint against every hacker you see. That's what I'm doing. Eventually, enough people will report them and they will be suspended which will make them less likely to do it again. 1 report= 1 less hacker.

That's not actually true. I've read forums where a lot people, including me, report every hacker they see but after years of doing so, it hasn't changed a thing. People call Microsoft and Activision to ask what the consequenses for those being reported are, and the answer is none, because to ban or suspend them, they must be caught in the act of cheating. "Avoid player" is actually more effective, but doesn't punish hackers.