1 21 22 23 24 25 Previous Next 245 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 11:41 AM by adam_camm Go to original post RSS
  • 240. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

I posted to this thread a while ago, after experiencing the same problems. And my solution was simple ... I went out and bought a new console ... and guess what, problem still existed. I therefore assumed that the problem was 100% with the programming etc, just like everyone else on this thread.

But then I thought, maybe the message I am seeing, really is true, and I went and bought a new disc. And the new disc worked PEFECTLY

So I then knew that in fact the problem was my original game disc. But I don;t mistreat my discs, so could not understand why I was having the problem at all. So I inspected my original disc, carefully, and lo and behold, there was the problem. There were micro scratches on the original game disc, caused only by leaving the disc lying around from time to time. This is the true problem, people. And the way to fix it, or prevent it, is simply to always pop your disc in the case when you are not using it, and handle it carefully without touching the data surface. Since I have followed my own advice with my new game disc, I have never had a problem.

Regards

• 241. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

I posted to this thread a while ago, after experiencing the same problems. And my solution was simple ... I went out and bought a new console ... and guess what, problem still existed. I therefore assumed that the problem was 100% with the programming etc, just like everyone else on this thread.

But then I thought, maybe the message I am seeing, really is true, and I went and bought a new disc. And the new disc worked PEFECTLY

So I then knew that in fact the problem was my original game disc. But I don;t mistreat my discs, so could not understand why I was having the problem at all. So I inspected my original disc, carefully, and lo and behold, there was the problem. There were micro scratches on the original game disc, caused only by leaving the disc lying around from time to time. This is the true problem, people. And the way to fix it, or prevent it, is simply to always pop your disc in the case when you are not using it, and handle it carefully without touching the data surface. Since I have followed my own advice with my new game disc, I have never had a problem.

Regards

• 242. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

Hi. Will somebody please explain why I keep having disk read errors on certain maps. It really get frustrating. It does not allow me to play my favorite maps anymore like Dome, Mission, or Hardhat. My internet connection is well, and it never did it before until one random day. It did it once in awhile, but gradually got worse as I played. My friend is experiencing this with Terminal, as far as he knows. I just would like a answer from someone and how to fix the problem. Please commit back a solution for the problem. Thank you.

• 243. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

Hi. Will somebody please explain why I keep having disk read errors on certain maps. It really get frustrating. It does not allow me to play my favorite maps anymore like Dome, Mission, or Hardhat. My internet connection is well, and it never did it before until one random day. It did it once in awhile, but gradually got worse as I played. My friend is experiencing this with Terminal, as far as he knows. I just would like a answer from someone and how to fix the problem. Please commit back a solution for the problem. Thank you.

• 244. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error
    Natero14

This happened to me to and I know what's wrong and how to fix it.  What it is one of the times you were playing it overheated which either warped the disc or the PS3/Xbox recording system caught this incident and locked that particular disc from the unit.  So all you have to do is trade it in.  The reason that recording feature is in there is to prevent you from burning your system up.  I hate this to.  It's not IW's fault it's the consoles fault for locking it out.  IW can't do anything about this because they are not aloud to mess with the game consoles do to registered trademarks, business agreements ETC.  Hope this helps cause I play this game on the PS3 as well, can't stand the Xbox Ugh.

• 245. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Disc Read Error

i have had this annying disk read error since late August early September. but now my MW3 wont even load the multiplyer or spec ops only the campain, so does anyone know if they know somewhere where you can get a disk repair because all my other ps3 games are no problem its just MW3

1 21 22 23 24 25 Previous Next