4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2012 10:18 AM by crendel RSS

no games found after dlc4 on PC

i need help on this problem,after i downloaded the new patch,enter in the game and No game found ... need help cuz is frustrating to can't play the game in muliplayer cuz i don't find any damn game

• Re: no games found after dlc4 on PC
    ATVIAssist

Hello colubusu,

Where are you contacting us from? Can you find games if you disable the DLC? Does this happen 100% of the time?

^JJ

I contact from Romania , if i disable the DLC i find the games when i put it on, No games found again ,i try fix it from the game properties to option verify integrity of the game cache ... and yeah this happen 100%, if i join to a friend who don't have the DLC and he is the leader he can find game ,if i leave the party and he join me, same problem No Games Found ...

The same problem in Poland. I bough't few days ago DLC 2 and DLC 3 - the number of players was significantly lower than in games without DLC but I could find Team DM. Then I bought DLC 4 (was 50% off) and I can't find any TDM game any more. When I disable DLC everything works fine, but I've spent my money to have fun playing on the new maps. Can Activision Assist help me ?

I have same problem and my friend too: no games found after DLC 4 on PC. If i disable the DLC i find the games.