6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2012 10:59 AM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

Guess I hit a nerve.

pj600r

Yup that one got deleted as well, instead of coming onto the forum to explain they just wipe posts that state the truth.

• Re: Guess I hit a nerve.
    pj600r

To all those who didnt see the deleted post it was wiped within a minute of me posting, it wasn't a rant about the game either.

Unfortunately there's no such thing as free speech on an official forum.  Every post on here is monitered to give treyarch a good image.  The only issues really allowed to be viewed are about lag and stuff.

pj600r

All I did was tell someone what the official reply was to me after a rollback of levels, that's obviously frowned upon.

Foxhound-Pro

Regarding rank resets - We direct those to a developer here on our boards. Not sure what your thread contained, but if it was false information or wrong information that may be why it was removed.

Locking though. Complaints about removed content should be forwarded to me. Public threads like this waste time and space.

Foxhound-Pro

Magic_Chicken wrote:

Unfortunately there's no such thing as free speech on an official forum.  Every post on here is monitered to give treyarch a good image.  The only issues really allowed to be viewed are about lag and stuff.

Legitimate complaints are allowed. We do remove content that is unconstructive though and many times that is someone simply ranting with little substance.

The latter of your statement is also entirely false.

luckily everybody is complaining about lag so the image wont look very good for long.. and besides the games rep is already dieing an 81% drop in sales.. hype was keeping this game alive

pj600r

I definately think other games are catching up as well a few years ago I would never have even thought about buying a game like Dishonored but my wife tells me Santa might bring it for me ha ha and I'm looking forward to that more than i am about spending another 11 months playing COD.

I don't think they need to annoy their own fan base any more, every forum about BO2 has mostly negative posts and it will catch up with them eventually, olders businesses sometimes have to adapt to meet their users needs or go under.