7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2012 6:14 PM by derriesetype99 RSS

Getting ridiculous now...

dszwec

Okay, I'm assuming the issue applies in core as well and that it is the game mode which is pretty fuc*ed and that is HC CTF.

It's getting to the point where I do not wish to play the game any more and I have played through since CoD4. But now this is just beyond a joke.

I have never played SO inconsistenely. The number of games in which I will be doing fine until I get spawn raped for about 5 mins is just unbelievable it happens nearly every other game. I cannot believe 3arc have let this happen for soooooo long. When the game came out and no-one knew the spawns i was on a K/D of 2.8 then obviously as the game became a bit more known to everyone it settled at around 2.1 as was the case with MW3. However, recently from getting spawned fuc*ked I go games with scores of about 14-40 so K/D is dropping to 1.8 now. I know this is above average and that some people can't go above one and that k/d is not all the game is about but it is an indication of how the game is playing that I suddenly cannot do anything. In some games I can hardly move before I get shot in the back. The biggest example of this is Hijacked. I have even seen teams jump out and say we cant trap on this map. Also after loosig on hijacked teams seem to think we will jump out, we don't play them again on a map you cannot spawn trap on and kick their ass.

I know this is a bit of a rant but has felt good to vent. I'm not saying the game is bad, I quite enjoy this edition of Black Ops, its just the spawns are hideously screwed.

• Re: Getting ridiculous now...
    Nugatu

Yes they are. So many times I respawn with their gun up my ass is getting ridiculous.

IXxCheFxXI

I have to agree it's very annoying.. It doesn't matter what side of the map I am on people spawn right behind me and kill me for that easy kill.. the game is very inconsistant at the moment.. Hope they can fix this with the lag comp problem in the up coming patch..

dszwec

The lag comp is becoming an absolute joke too. Think they have it in them though to make the game better Just need them to pull their fingers out their arses.

IXxCheFxXI

All FPS have lag comp since the dawn of FPS gaming even Third person shooter have it to a degree.. they just need to tweek it so where people with a better connection is not getting screwed over ( more of a balance ) and being able to see the guy come around a corner in real time and not seeing him the 1 sec later died.. But in the kill cam the guy was shooting at least 3 -4 rounds earlier..

BF3 has Good lag Comp your not getting suprised at all or at a disadvantage unless Some one From Asia joins a us east south or west server..

Psychomex

Who plays CTF any more i wish they would take it out of moshpit. Really hate spawn delay

derriesetype99

This multiplayer on this game is ridiculous..... the lag comp is so bad plus all the times i lose the gun fight when i shot half of my clip into a guy and then he turns around and kills me wih 2-5 bullets -_-