15 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 3:05 PM by ForgottenSpecter RSS

Losing every match

Seriously .... I lose every match. It doesn't seem to matter if I finish in 1st place or have a terrible match, I never win. WTF is going on? Every team I join sucks arse or I join a game on the losing side with 2 minutes left. Is there no way to play a game with parties disabled? It seems if you play solo you are almost always on the losing end.

• Re: Losing every match

Make friends and party up?

A squad working together will almost always win over a pack of solo players.

I don't see why they took out Merc TDM as I would always play Merc when solo to avoid getting Clan-Hammered. (TM)

gkidd44

Same here m8 very frustrating game fuckin hate it

h3lls_m0stwant3d

DUDE I feel your pain.  Everytime I get into a game im on the losing team or if I happened to get into a lobby first before the game starts I always get put on a team with noobs.  My win ratio is an embarassing 1.22 and dropping. add me though if you guys want to play
    psn- you_go_BOOOOM

ProSnipes12302

it happends to me aswel sometimes but im always in a party so i dont see the differents

SnipinDB

In this game in public matches the higher your score (spm / kd) consistency, the better players you get to play constantly solo. Teams of often. So yeah, not a game made for people who want to win solo or in small parties constantly. If you really care, you would need to join a clan or only play in full parties.

I would recommend joining rooms of as many friends with lesser stats as you can. Just start adding people with average and below average stats. In any case your w/l is highly party / team based & you’re generally only 1/6th of a team anyway. I have 10x times higher ffa win / loss ratio than kc / dom in this game. BS stat for solo players while you also get dropped in lost games constantly.

You can’t win games by yourself constantly on this new SBMM system, it was hardly convenient on the old system with or without a few buddies let alone now solo. It’s a pointless stat imo. I would stop try-harding and just play the game for fun, if you goof around long enough you will get to play better, less connection based lobbies without the host dashing constantly from my experience. The normal / average lobbies. Same for when joining people with average and below average stats generally.

JUSTBAZE

If you go in with 5to6 friends, the lag problem seems to work in your favor. Trust me, I have been testing this with my friends. When I play team with random, I always lose(because there is usually a group of 3 or more that came in together on the other team). But when I come in with my friends, 5 out of 7 rounds we win. They need to bring back the original Mercenary system they had with the first Modern Warfare. There party system may be part of the problem wit playing online.. Like they say on Reading Rainbow "Dont take my word for it". When trying this, you may see the opposing team slowly dropping off, it's not because they're sore losers ( well maybe a few), but because the lag becomes unbarrable, you may not notice it but you are probably moving 80% faster than they can react due to lag (or lag comp.) it's a problem.

This has nothing to do with lag. It has to do with contstantly getting paired against clans and joining matches on the loosing end with 2 minutes left. I joined 2 games today with about 15 seconds left and obviously lost both matches. The only option is to play FFA with an absolute **** spawn system.

zvers

I can attest to this. Last night I was playing with random's but we were absolutely pummeling the opposing team. Sure enough, everyone eventually quit until we got the message "Enemy forfeiting in 20 seconds". Right before the timer ran out one loner joined the game on the loosing team....I felt so bad for that player. Literally a few seconds before the game ended and I'm sure they got a loss. It sucks.

ripghostweapons

Whats really sad is you don't know who is playing legit anymore. With so many people out there using aim bots and modded controllers. Thats why I left the COD series and went to Battlefield, Dice took care of that issue. You can't use modded controllers on there game, won't do anything.Until activision get dedicated servers with backend security that will never go away.

JUSTBAZE

That's true as well, but believe me, whether you want to say lag, lag comp or delay, it all falls down to timing. I'm not saying just by joining with your team will automatically spell a win for you, but what im saying is  that your not  losing just because your playing against a clan, but your playing against a troubled connection due to multiple people coming in together.(least in my theory) This was a problem I experienced with Killzone 3. As long as it was all randoms, it played fine, but when multiple people came in as a group, it sucked. I play with my friends,but we do not work together, half the time they may talking about something that has nothing to do COD as we run around through the maps. I also believe that the spawn system plays a role and there crappy knife. Seriously, who's idea was it to completely F**K up the knife.

My whole reason was to give you something to try. I'm not saying I'm right, but just try it.

brewcastleunited

I play the game on my own all the time and have no interest in playing in parties. As a result I've experienced a lot of the issues listed above....my solution is that I no longer give a flying f*ck about my win loss percentage. I actually have more top 3 finishes than I do wins, I've never run into that on any other COD.