7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2012 9:09 AM by WolfRidge RSS

A message to Treyarch...

Delta9

(I'm not a hater I'm just saying this from the heart of the commuity...)

Dear Treyarch,

Black ops 2 has some things need fixing I'll go down the list.

1. Lag

2. Internet errors

3. Weird sever offline status

4. (biggest issue of all) Skill based matchmaking

Know don't get me wrong SBM is a great idea but it fails due to the following

1. Same skilled players

2. Host lag

3. unbalanced teams

Know Treyarch if they gets rid of SBM that's also a issue. But they should fix it and instead of same skilled players they should make it for same skilled teams so games can feel equal.

Know this what I feel should get fixed or edited so tell me guys did I leave anything out? Tell me in the replies below and talk about other things that could fix these issues.

Thank you & bye

sincerly John

• Re: A message to Treyarch...
    ATVIAssist

Hello Delta,

We are continuously working on all the issues that you have brought forth to our attention! We do thank you for your feedback amd we will be sure to pass along this information to the proper parties! ^JG

DrRussell

I've never actually seen any actual person of either company even acknowledge that they even had forums other than to delete threads. Nice change of pace.

gallp13

Try the tech forum, tweets and PM, @ATVIASSIST is amazing, helpful and omnipotent. Hasdone heaps for old gallp over the past 2 years. All you got to do is ask. oh and old gallp knows @atviassist is more than one bloke in fact some times its a Sheila

WolfRidge

DrRussell wrote:

I've never actually seen any actual person of either company even acknowledge that they even had forums other than to delete threads. Nice change of pace.

Stay with the forums a bit longer, they are more often than you think! Problem is some forum members just vent their frustrations in an unacceptable manner!

After all the Developers are just human, they're trying their best

They need constructive criticism, not abuse

How about giving the Hardcore community our game back? Why did they make HC more like Core with the removal of respawn times? I play HC because lag is almost a non issue but now HC is dead. Thanks guys! Great job! Next time you want feedback from the HC community ask us on these boards, not twitter cause no grown man should "tweet" in my opinion.