1 2 3 4 Previous Next 162 Replies Latest reply: Aug 24, 2013 1:25 PM by viper359 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution
    sgtDLC

FixBlops2 wrote:

Its not the developers fault after all, they have tried to make the game run smoother and if they remove the Lag Compensation then it will be much worse than now, people will teleport like crazy.

It is devolpers fault. they are so cheap they cant make dedicaded servers. All they think about is money money money and more money.

Bilion dolar franchise don't have money for dedicaded servers.

First they said we can't make servers for 6 milion players.

Whell you can make it now for 150 000 players, 450 000 weekends tops because that much people play cod now, 10% of previous cods

• 11. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution

dedicated servers are not the answer for everything, lagger would still have a indirect advantage cause the lag comp is hiding their lag, it smooths the lag out visualy. they lag but you don't see it till your bullets don't register or you die by 1 bullet.

what you see is not what happens in the game till you die or your oppement dies, its like everyone but the host plays in a asyncron parallel universum.

• 12. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution

Sorry I mispoke. I meant to say that it is fixing lost packets.

• 13. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution

I Cant weigh in to this arguement on a technical level, but as a UK Xbox player I can say that this game is radically flawed in MP lag issues.

Two things occur to me:

1. Dedicated servers. EA manage it with Battlefield so surely Activision could. Although EA have ruined Battlefield by having people pay for the service leading to a situation where hosts kick you out of their server for killing them. That said, the general connection situation is much better and allows more players.

2. If you keep the current antiquated peer matching, then surely some system for local matching would be preferable. As a UK player, it only takes one German, French or USA player to result in an unplayable lobby. I even played a game with someone from Japan in it. Surely it could be harmonized in the matching stage?

This game is practically unplayable sometimes.

• 14. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution

If there's "nothing Treyarch can do", why is it that EA/Dice seemed to make BF perfectly fine? The maps are a lot bigger, there's more going on.. yet no lag. It's not that Treyarch CAN'T do anything, they're just too damn lazy to.

• 15. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution

Totally different game with different code.  Any answer would just be speculation.  Also, are you really that arrogant to createa a username such as yours?  Start too many flame wars?

• 16. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution
    maccabi

BanMeIComeBack wrote:

If there's "nothing Treyarch can do", why is it that EA/Dice seemed to make BF perfectly fine? The maps are a lot bigger, there's more going on.. yet no lag. It's not that Treyarch CAN'T do anything, they're just too damn lazy to.

yet wierdly search bf3 and lag in google on or on forums and theres just as many complains as on cod forums.

• 17. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution
    CowboySr

BF3 lag was horrible for me, dedicated servers doesnt mean there isnt lag or any less.

• 18. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution

i have used up the last of my control tonight i did the fixes which did nothing i have checked with my fibre optic provider getting the best internet on the xbox this game how shall i say sucks yes sucks as a present for my kids i purchased a wii u and thoght ill try it on that much smoother some lag but no where near the xbox standard mw good waw good mw2 good anything treyarch touches bad real bad this game is rushed and spoilt by idle game makers this could have been so much fun but the lesson here is i wont waste an other penny on maps or anyting you guys make no wonder 10% less people play cod rant over ive had this game for xbox for 3 weeks if they dont fix it soon i want my cash back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for both games id rather bite my nose off to spite the iggnorrantttttttttttttttt treyarch

• 19. Re: Lag in Black Ops 2 and what is causing it & solution

i have used up the last of my control tonight i did the fixes which did nothing i have checked with my fibre optic provider getting the best internet on the xbox this game how shall i say sucks yes sucks as a present for my kids i purchased a wii u and thoght ill try it on that much smoother some lag but no where near the xbox standard mw good waw good mw2 good anything treyarch touches bad real bad this game is rushed and spoilt by idle game makers this could have been so much fun but the lesson here is i wont waste an other penny on maps or anyting you guys make no wonder 10% less people play cod rant over ive had this game for xbox for 3 weeks if they dont fix it soon i want my cash back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for both games id rather bite my nose off to spite the iggnorrantttttttttttttttt treyarch

1 2 3 4 Previous Next