4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2012 2:31 PM by Ozpriest RSS

Can hackers actually disable some weapons on MW3 on wii?

In special ops , I can no longer use claymore and the machine guns , as well as having very limited movement when I use my XM25 on online games ( that is limited to this one which is the one I used when playing with players"luke".)

It all started with my player freezing at time a bit then it went on longer then started to move on its own and i could not stop it then finally i could no longer use those weapons...I believe he is an hacker ...I tried reset my wii, the remotes...but still same..i bought another remote to see ...still same...must be some corruption of wii software or the disc ..please advise if someone else has experienced similar issues and most important how can I correct those?

Thanks

Vince

• Re: Can hackers actually disable some weapons on MW3 on wii?

So that happens when u play even solo??

I think its a lag,not a hack.

You guns get jammed with MW3 Wii's "Toxic Lag."

Just kidding.      

But to be serious, it could be just lag. But I'm ruling out hacking yet. You never know if some haxors came up with a new hack.

To check if it's either lag or a hack/Wii's software corruption, try doing some of the campaign (which obviously has no lag unless you have 100 guys shooting at you at the same time).

If it happens in the campaign (without any major lag) then it's most likely a hack/Wii's software corruption. If it doesn't happen in campaign then it could be either lag or a haxor hacked you to not be able to use a gun only for online multiplayer.

I'm just trying to be helpful. =)

Thanks mate for your help but that's not lag

...I, my soldier start to move around by itself...shooting at enemies, hiding ....playing the game wihout me controling ..it s an hack ...but somehow he/she has also disabled my access to claymore  and sentry guns in special ops all I can get from the armory is C4 it won't change/switch to other weapons ...also in occasions in online multiplayers my weapons are disabled  or I can only aim in one corner no matter how I move around....what can i do?

No Bros it is not lag....I, my soldier start to move around by itself...shooting at enemies, hiding ....playing the game wihout me controling ..it s an hack ...but somehow he/she has also disabled my access to claymore  and sentry guns in special ops all I can get from the armory is C4 it won't change/switch to other weapons ...also in occasions in online multiplayers my weapons are disabled  or I can only aim in one corner no matter how I move around....what can i do?