1 586 587 588 589 590 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,870. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Asynchrony

When will we see some data in the Improve section on Elite? If we go back to the Elite Drop dates no maps released after 15 May 2012 have any data for K/D, SPM. That makes 9 maps in total  3 Face Off and 6 full MP maps

IndyOldGuy wrote:

ya latel;y with DLC on it says 'no games found'  well nice, who wants to play the origianl maps over and over again

Plenty it seems as that's what annoys me when I enable DLC risking getting highly compensated against and the players vote for original maps and not even good ones.

I would also prefer not to see original map vs original map choices on DLC enabled when you have all of it.

• 5,871. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    eko

Time to move on people, IW couldn't give a shite about supporting MW3 now, they've already moved on to their next game.

• 5,872. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Asynchrony

Move on to what? Black Ops II leaves me cold and they always move onto the next game as soon as the current one is released.

• 5,873. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Gotta love how things repeat -__-

I'm glad my nephew already caught on to things and he's only 12. He asked the other day since BO2 is out should he just wait until the next one since it's going to get "pushed" to the front.

I think it's been almost 2wks/10 days since we were left to fend for ourselves.

Heck even Ghandi said he hasn't been involved in IW affairs in 4-6 months.

If anything they most likely are already starting on Mw4/next gen stuff, which is great but would be nice if they could have some of the team stay behind for support for one of these games other than the most "modern".

• 5,874. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    G IH A IN ID II

Hello westsidesteve,

I assure you people are working daily to support MW3, separately from those assigned to Black Ops II.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

• 5,875. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Good to know and see again. I know I remember seeing the same response for MW & Mw2 & this one back a few months.

I don't mean any kind of disrespect as I know you've been one of the good things to come from Mw3 with community support.

It's just messed up how the "staff" can make a quick reply for the public image/ground control. But when we have questions they just go unanswered or get put in the "should get fixed in the next TU".

The past month since BO2 release people have been asking if anything was left for console players of MW3, but we/(me) say something negative then it gets a reply within the HOUR. 

Happy Holidays by the way Ghandi & whoever else see's this and wants some wishes.

• 5,876. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    G IH A IN ID II

westsidesteve wrote:

Good to know and see again. I know I remember seeing the same response for MW & Mw2 & this one back a few months.

I don't mean any kind of disrespect as I know you've been one of the good things to come from Mw3 with community support.

It's just messed up how the "staff" can make a quick reply for the public image/ground control. But when we have questions they just go unanswered or get put in the "should get fixed in the next TU".

The past month since BO2 release people have been asking if anything was left for console players of MW3, but we/(me) say something negative then it gets a reply within the HOUR. 

Happy Holidays by the way Ghandi & whoever else see's this and wants some wishes.

I can't speak specifically to the team's plans since I've not been involved on as daily a basis with them for a while. Candyslexia and Teanah will provide you with this information now. I can say, however, that support is ongoing from first hand knowledge across console platforms.

As for the reply speed, I still get notifications and visit the CoD forums whenever I get the chance so I thought I'd chime in. Old habits die hard.

Happy Holidays to you too.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

• 5,877. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    roachoutro

Hello G IH A IN ID II, candyslexia & teanah!

Any "lag comp" fix news? I find Mw3 (and Black Ops 2) still unplayable. Have you found out anything that might be causing this?

Thanks!

• 5,878. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

any chance we can get a 3rd person mode playlist for old times sake. it was the best off beat playlist in modern warfare 2, i loved it a lot.

• 5,879. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

th3rever3nd wrote:

any chance we can get a 3rd person mode playlist for old times sake. it was the best off beat playlist in modern warfare 2, i loved it a lot.

Actually, if we're going "old times sake", I'd actually like to see Old School Mode returned if the code is still there to make it work. That was really fun, and I'm disappointed that they got rid of it after CoD4.