1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 14, 2012 1:18 PM by Jamaican-4Lyfe RSS

Nuketown 2025 & Nuketown Zombies Code doesnt work & I was Reset!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have conteacted the support team about my codes not working, got the email on what to do but it wont let me on the support website to post my pics nor my case number. Can someone please help so i can get my codes to work. Also i want to no why i was reset when i barely play the game. Had a good 21 hours into the game of play time and i get reset? someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____ Codes _____

i have the requested pics of:

- my DLC card from the game box

- Picture of my receipt saying its the Harden Edition game

- and picture of all with the case number

will not post on forum unless its locked.

• Re: Nuketown 2025 & Nuketown Zombies Code doesnt work & I was Reset!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of players have been reset including my gf who plays on the same console as me. She was reset after playing a local game against the bots. Its not just you, if you view the Tecnical Support Forum you will see that a ton of players have been reset for no reason.... They are slowly getting back some of they're stats though. You will need to contact via Private Message Cutpurse (he's a Developer for Treyarch) regarding your stats being reset. - Include your Gamer Tag & Platform/Console

About your Codes not working you'd have to wait until you get a hold of support get that looked into, Other players have had the same issues though, they received duplicate codes from other countries.