1 16 17 18 19 20 Previous Next 272 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2013 6:57 PM by gallp13 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 170. Re: HARDCORE DOMINATION - Do You want HC Dom in Black Ops 2?
    rankismet

minionsquisher wrote:

Please help me [show] those in charge to add a Hardcore Domination Playlist. They said there would be more hardcore than ever before and I had really hoped with the popularity HC Dom had in mW3 it would be included in Black Ops 2..

Message was edited by: jeepchick - removed Petition reference, changed to HC modes discussion thread

Honestly, bro, at the expense of what?

TDM? Not happening.

SnD? Not happening.

CTF? Maybe... but unlikely.

KC? Second most played HC mode. Not happening.

Mosh pit? That's funny.

TA screwed the pooch with the number of HC slots... is what it is.

• 171. Re: HARDCORE DOMINATION - Do You want HC Dom in Black Ops 2?

If they would take out CTF and replace it with something else I dont think too many people would mind. Make it HC HQ or something. HC TDM, SND, and KC are not going anywhere.

• 172. Re: HARDCORE DOMINATION - Do You want HC Dom in Black Ops 2?

Bring it the community wants HC DOM!!!!! signed

• 173. Re: HARDCORE DOMINATION - Do You want HC Dom in Black Ops 2?
    Spartacus3006

BRING BACK HardCore DOM!!! Signed -

Also, I agree with previous poster - lose CTF if need be to get HC Dom in!!!

Further, if HC Dom is somehow (?!?!?) not what this company wants to put in the HC playlist mix, then at least put in SOME other objective based game mode!

Almost done... With all of the pre release "hype" of the NEW game modes... why can't those be added? ...

[insert canned BS response from 3Arch about not enough HC players...]

insert my pre-emptive response to that "theory"

- if you are premising your "theory" on the idea that the number of HC players in BO2 is too small to justify more HC game modes

- please clarify WHAT the basis for those numbers is -

shouldn't 3Arch's "theory" be based off of the numbers from MW3 (where I saw MORE activity and options in HC than in any previous iteration of COD that I have played): and NOTjust the HC activity from the black ops franchise (where less HC activity could be a result of fewer options)?

MY THEORY... There were more active players in HC DOM alone in MW3 then there are in all of HC BO2 from what I have seen...

I admit that this claim is based on my personal and non-scientific empirical observations,

I have no factual / statistical basis for my assertion... but 3Arch has the access tot the real numbers... I find it hard to believe I am that far off base -

• 175. Re: HARDCORE DOMINATION - Do You want HC Dom in Black Ops 2?
    TightNinja1

HC HQ

HC Dom
    HC Hardpoint

Still waiting for these game modes Treyarch.....

• 176. Re: HARDCORE DOMINATION - Do You want HC Dom in Black Ops 2?

GIVE US MORE HARDCORE GAME TYPES!!!STOP THE NONSENSE!!

• 177. Re: HARDCORE DOMINATION - Do You want HC Dom in Black Ops 2?

hc domination.

hc hq

and hc ground war would be nice

• 178. Re: HARDCORE DOMINATION - Do You want HC Dom in Black Ops 2?

I will skip my long background info to just say this.  The day they removed HCFFA, I opened a support case with Activision saying if it were not returned I would not buy any more Activision games.  That I suspect I can stand by.  I also said I had already purchased MS points to get the Season Pass but would not do that either without HCFFA.  They did not respond (with anything other than typical automated dribble) until yesterday, when they simply said I would have to post my issue on the BOII forum!

While everyone has their favorite game mode, I have to say that I seldom had problems getting into a game of HCFFA.  THEREFORE, all their dribble about not enough players to support it would appear to be rubbish.  AND, I understand why everyone else with a favorite mode is also up in arms over their choices.

Now, having said all that, I have a solution to EVERYONE's issues (if the developers are even stating their real issue).

LISTEN up developers, subtract every primary line up you want for what ever reason you think you have.  But, if you want to keep selling your code make the following change:

1) For ALL modes (including things like FFA, HQ, Drop Zone, etc.) that you have offered in the past or that customers have asked for, or that you have REMOVED, add a Primary Choice Lobby (PCL) mode.

2) Once in the PCL, the player would choose their preferred game and game mode.

3) AFTER all players are matched (on I assume ping times), the mode choosen by the majority in a PCL is the game that lobby plays (with no back outs allowed).

4) In the case of ties, the lobby is divided in two accordingly and additional players are added to the separate lobbies until a winning game mode is matched.

The Bonus option appears to be a little like this idea.  HOWEVER, why (even when choosing Bonus) do I never seem to get to play Nuketown any more except for 24/7 weekends?  Gee, I am just about to the point of going back to just BO and MW3 and skipping the Season Pass and any future CoD purchases...

• 179. Re: HARDCORE DOMINATION - Do You want HC Dom in Black Ops 2?
    TightNinja1

HC HQ

HC Dom

HC Hardpoint

Still waiting Treyarch......

1 16 17 18 19 20 Previous Next