6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2012 2:57 AM by MadHouseSRB RSS

Predator Missile for Wii?

Ok, the other day i was playing online with my friends, then some kind of missile that came from nowhere killed me, I watched the area of the screen where it shows what kind of weapon the used to kill you, for a surprise I saw that it was a predator missile, strange, since that killstreak is not available for the wii version of the game, I went to check on youtube for some information about it but it seems that only hackers can use the predator missile.
I REALLY want to know if
1 - The guys that take care of the game (developers, the ones that make the patches for the game) are going to remove the hackers, because they are a pest.
2- If the hackers can use the predator missile, why can't you just simply make a patch to use it online, if the hackers can do it I bet I can if you release it in a patch or something like that.

It is a shame to see so many hackers on the wii, and even more to know that even a 12 year old kid can get the predator missile using those hacks, and the guys that work releasing the patches can`t do it, or maybe they just don't want to.

Sorry for my bad english, not my native language

• Re: Predator Missile for Wii?
    Padiego

Did anybody else hear that?
    That was the sound of me losing all hope for humanity.

Nah, I kid the OP.....

He has obviously no clue.

Well, first of all, those 12 year olds do not make the codes.....someone else does. All the 12 year olds do is copy and paste it. Why didn't the devs put it in the game? Well, they're still a company and believe it or not, they have to make sure everything works like its supposed to on their game, and the predator missiles works halfway on the wii.

Hackers are NEVEr going to be removed.

PikaBoo

They aren't in the game because it puts a strain on the Wii. If they were in there then most likely the wii's will start to break down. They're there for our protection bro.

There's nothing to be done about hackers except try to ignore or avoid them. if you can anyways. Look at the bright side though the Wii U is just around the corner.

EliteKing

MrBrightman wrote:

1 - The guys that take care of the game (developers, the ones that make the patches for the game) are going to remove the hackers, because they are a pest.
    2- If the hackers can use the predator missile, why can't you just simply make a patch to use it online, if the hackers can do it I bet I can if you release it in a patch or something like that.

1. no.

2. they wont, cuz the guys who made this game dont care about the wii...and nintendo gave up on the wii a long time ago.

HAIL TO THE U!

well i think it's cool if the wii cant handle that thing, the game it's great as it is right now, the only thing that still bothers me is the fact that there is no way to get rid of the hackers, but i guess it can't be helped.

Thank for your answers everyone