8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2012 10:15 AM by JosephMejor RSS

HELP!! With COD Elite

1st: Yesterday i just bought COD Elite $50 So now im Premium but idk why i cant get the maps for free for mw3 Please i need help that was the only reason i bought Elite.

2nd: When i try to redeem my COD Elite Founder card it says: Your code is good to go, but we're not. Please come back again later. Please help me

• Re: HELP!! With COD Elite
    frats74

JosephMejor wrote:

1st: Yesterday i just bought COD Elite $50 So now im Premium but idk why i cant get the maps for free for mw3

Where did you buy your Elite Premium? I thought those have been sold out.

Well, anyway... if you've already inputted your code in the Marketplace, you should be able to get them.

JosephMejor wrote:

Please i need help that was the only reason i bought Elite.

Elite Premium is not a pre-requisite for getting maps. You could have bought the DLC maps separately for the same price of $50 or 4,000 MS Points or the equivalent of it on other game console formats.

JosephMejor wrote:

2nd: When i try to redeem my COD Elite Founder card it says: Your code is good to go, but we're not. Please come back again later. Please help me

Where did you buy your MW3 Hardened Edition? Was it sealed?

The MW3 game was released on 11/12/11, and it is now 12/19/12. There's a very good chance your codes have already expired.

Which brings me back to:

JosephMejor wrote:

1st: Yesterday i just bought COD Elite $50

MW3 Hardened Edition included a Founder's Code and an Elite Premium Code for 1 year membership which includes DLC maps which can be purchased separately from the Xbox Live or PSN Marketplace.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-hardened-ed ition/93178

I don't know what console you bought it for, but that link is just for reference. As you can see, that Edition is no longer available.

So, based on your post you bought MW3 Hardened Edition for $100 (which already inludes an Elite Premium membership for 1 year) and a separate Elite Premium for $50, for a total purchase of $150.

Why?

I'm just wondering.

Sorry i think i didnt say it correct i have Bought it Hardened but idk why i didnt redeem my code yeah i redeem it now the Premium and now im premium! But idk why i cant get the maps!

And idk why it doesnt let me be Founder like i said

I Bought it last year