8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2012 2:52 PM by Ozpriest RSS

NO! your wii cannot be hacked while playing MW3 ! WHAT A BULL!

In fact it can be hacked easily.

While my laptop was hacked over a year ago and my software protecting my laptop stop intrusion on my laptop every days, several times a day, my wii and MW3 play have been useless as I cannot play without interruption from F..k..g hackers....those motherf..k..s have blocked my access to claymores  and sentry guns in special OPS as I can only access C4 there, unable to change.

They also take over ..me/ my soldier and play the game actually running toward the enemis and killing them . I lose total control of me/my soldier when this happen!

Now during online multiplayers games they also take over me/my soldier and pay the game or just freeze me or stop me from changing weapons.

even when I play the campaigns alone, although it happen less I still experience loss of control of my soldier and have it actually shooting at the enemies without me doing anything.

I have tried to eliminate malfunctions by changing the remote + accessories and sensors from the wii, I have changed my modem , changed ISP, so my IP, ...while my laptop software is blocking the intrusion /hacking , nothing is protecting my wii.

This is NOT a LAG issue! NO , NO, NO! it is NOT!

I contacted nintendo support but was told wii hacking is IMPOSSIBLE (bullshit!) and must be MW3 malfunction/corruption.

I contacted this forum already but not much help!

1) Does anyone else has experienced similar issues?

2) Does anyone know how to stop those issues and allow me to resume playing without motherf..k..s hacking!?

• Re: NO! your wii cannot be hacked while playing MW3 ! WHAT A BULL!
    xAgonY99

Dude, move on, MW3 on Wii sucks.

I didn't even know your avatar/soldier gets messed up on OFFLINE campaign missions.

HI, Thanks for confirming my doubts...But how come no one want to fu....g help (ckin)? neither nintendo of my ass or MW3 fu....g support (ckin)replied to that when contacted....is there anything that can be done to stop the mother fu...r  hackers (cke)?

Those mother fu....s   have (cker) no fu....g balls (ckin), they are pu..ies  (ss), they are morons with no lives, they can't have any real life because they have no social skills and hate everybody else because they know everybody else is much better than them, although they are good with computers they  have limited IQ in general, they usually don't have a woman in their lives except their mother which implies that lots of them are intimate with their mothers...and that others are abused by their father who use them to relieve themselves as their partners denies them intimacy....so I guess those mother fu.... hackers direct (cke) their anger against other internet users.

When you think about it they can't do much , they are usually very weak people as they spend they time seating on their sore ass all day, and their limited brain power just drive them to use the only think they can use...their computer knowledge (which is a learnt thing which doesn't mean they are intelligent) to hurt people they don't know ...as they are jaleous that others are much more intelligent than them!.

There is also the fact that in addition of being physically weak for seating on their ass all days long it appears they also have issues with their genitals, usually they are disformed and unable to use them or ,for the men, they are or a very small if not tiny size. This small size or deformity cause them to alienate themselves from others and become social parrias. Of course that prevent them from being able to have good time with women which frustrate them and drive them to direct their pain toward annoying normal people with happy lives and normal size bodies ....

Ho forgot to add that lots of hackers turn gay as they cannot get someone from the opposite sex .

Well if someone has a way to stop those morons from connecting to my wii while I play MW3 please let me know ..i am pretty sure there are many people who know how to stop those weak morons from  hacking!...

Merry xmas to all normal people and ...hope all hackers rot in hell!   ;-)

PS: Someone had to say it!

I didn't even know your avatar/soldier gets messed up on OFFLINE campaign missions.

while the campaigns are off line the wii is still wirelessly connected andthat s an issue as the hacker still access the wii. I am not sure what to do anymore ... my laptop interner security software identifies several attempted intrusion on my laptop everyday....I am not the only one using the net at home so i cannot disconnect the wireless modem....but when I do, I can enjoy playing the campaigns without issues and same applies to specials ops in private match when no modem connected but from the time I reconnect I am F..k.d!

I need someone who got a brain and who is not a moron to give me some suggestions on what to do.....

HI, Thanks for confirming my doubts...But how come no one want to fu....g help (ckin)? neither nintendo of my ass or MW3 fu....g support (ckin)replied to that when contacted....is there anything that can be done to stop the mother fu...r  hackers (cke)?

Those mother fu....s   have (cker) no fu....g balls (ckin), they are pu..ies  (ss), they are morons with no lives, they can't have any real life because they have no social skills and hate everybody else because they know everybody else is much better than them, although they are good with computers they  have limited IQ in general, they usually don't have a woman in their lives except their mother which implies that lots of them are intimate with their mothers...and that others are abused by their father who use them to relieve themselves as their partners denies them intimacy....so I guess those mother fu.... hackers direct (cke) their anger against other internet users.

When you think about it they can't do much , they are usually very weak people as they spend they time seating on their sore ass all day, and their limited brain power just drive them to use the only think they can use...their computer knowledge (which is a learnt thing which doesn't mean they are intelligent) to hurt people they don't know ...as they are jaleous that others are much more intelligent than them!.

There is also the fact that in addition of being physically weak for seating on their ass all days long it appears they also have issues with their genitals, usually they are disformed and unable to use them or ,for the men, they are or a very small if not tiny size. This small size or deformity cause them to alienate themselves from others and become social parrias. Of course that prevent them from being able to have good time with women which frustrate them and drive them to direct their pain toward annoying normal people with happy lives and normal size bodies ....

Ho forgot to add that lots of hackers turn gay as they cannot get someone from the opposite sex .

Well if someone has a way to stop those morons from connecting to my wii while I play MW3 please let me know ..i am pretty sure there are many people who know how to stop those weak morons from  hacking!...

infinitlag

Yep, MW3 is the most hacked game in the franchise on wii.