12 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2012 11:27 AM by OldCowboy RSS

Poor match making system!!!!

I just started playing cod mw3 online and find the mach making system very poor how is a lvl 19 going to have any chance against a lvl 80 player who has 100's of hrs online??? I know I am not the only player out there ready to give up on the online aspect and work on the rest or sell the game all together. I mean it is retarded for me at lvl 19 to be able to compete against 5 lvl 80s on a map. Better match making system is needed ASAP one that puts you with your own lvls. Thank you for listening to my rant and have a merry christmas.

• Re: Poor match making system!!!!

Your arguement is illogical its all down to skill and what side of the lag your on, it does not matter what level you are as alot of level 80 players are crap with no skill even after putting 100's of hours in. Im prestige 20 level 80 and get owned some times by lower levels..

I think you are not a very good player who gets owned all the time and wants to manipulate the game to make up for your failings maybe you should sell the game and stick to something you are good at?.

Natero14

I agree with woolymammoth663.  It doesn't matter what rank you are just go out there and just do your best.  You'll never get better if get with the same skilled people all the time.  I can see it if there to the point of where they shoot you before you even get a shot in then yeah those guys need there own unless you can handle the pressure...like me.  Merry Christmas!

Snotnose

The player's level tells you nothing due to prestige.  When you hit level 80 you can choose to start over at level 1.

That said, the matchmaking system sucks donkey dangley bits.  Matching me with people over 1000 miles away, combined with their crappy lag compensation system, is why the online experience sucks.

Natero14

It's not there problem it's your internet not there's I bought AT&T for 10 dollars a month and it's just fine never have any problems FYI I get people from India all the time and I live in the Middle of the United States and I never have any problem.  So you can't tell me it's Infinity Wards fault they do everything possible to make a good experience for you but they can't help it if you buy a bad internet system.

Snotnose

There's nothing wrong with my internet.  I play a lot of online games, the only ones that lag are BOPS and MW3.  From what I understand BOPS2 has the same lag problems so I'll be spending my $60 elsewhere.

If you don't notice the lag problems then my guess is you're a pretty bad player.

DaShuk2381

Pretty much agree with this. I get no lag when playing Fall of Cybertron multi-player or Battlefield 3. Only the COD games give me lag problems. My internet speed is amazing and I have great upload/download and pretty low ping all the way out to the west coast(2000+ miles) and I still get mostly **** games full of lag. The fact the above guy has $10 internet is probably why he has good games. People with good connections have been getting punished since BOPS.

Maybe you are one of those out there ruining the game with a bot??? Or maybe you have too much time for video games? Its not a matter of wether I am good or I am not the point is how is one to win ever when competing against some one who has like you said 100 hrs in? But on a side note some thing needs to be done about the bots being used in game when some one can pick me off and I watch the replay and all I am is a dot. I know some are good shooters but that is assisted for sure. Any way IMO the game has been ruined by cheats and the poor match making system!!!!

DaShuk2381

Honestly the learning curve and weapon unlocks go quick enough in MW3 where it's not a big deal that you are with a bunch of higher levels and quite honestly high level means nothing. I'm working through prestige 7 right now and I am terrible in terms of my k/d so don't let high levels fool you, lol.

If you want to complain about this than go play Battlefield 3 and see the difference. There it sucks when you play higher levels since they have all their good kit unlocks and all their awesome vehicle skills unlocked so if you are a couple level 20s playing against some lvl 80-100s you get completley face-raped by tanks and jets everytime with no chance to win.

Level diferential means next to nothing in COD.

wow really, you are just now starting to play mw3?? thats your fault since the game has been out for a while and there arent alot of people playing the game now since shitty bop 2 came out