4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2012 5:34 AM by CliveSteele RSS

_mergin clan_

iiDuece

i got a clan and is willing to merge with nother small clan i have at least 4 members..not looking for a large some of a clan

• Re: _mergin clan_
    xxspectrexx

How many members do you have? also, PS3 or Xbox? I got a clan of 33 members called Projects Gaming. We play on clan ops and we are competing in a League (not to be confused with League on BO2, which we also play). Please email me  at spectre@projectsgaming.com if interested.

Hey i just recently started a clan Grizzly Killas we are only at about 5 members if u guys would liek to come over to us ur welcome to. thats if u are ps3. Only requirements are that u need atleast a 1.05 kd and u must have a mci if u guys can meet that then friend request me my PSN is Crowned-A-Clown

wheeldonthegreat

we are an xbox 360 clan currently at black ops level 7, we only have 5 members and you are welcome to merge with us there are no requirements only that ou will participate in some of the challanges. message me if if intrested im bratnesti.

CliveSteele

I have a Xbox 360 bo2 clan lvl 5, we are called Knights Of Oz with clan tag 51R , and if youre Aussie too it would be great to have you's and give a total of 14 members.  If your interested message Clive Steele on xbox live.