2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2012 6:46 AM by sunlesstea44 RSS

COD4 Modern Warfare

Hi,

I entered an xbox server a couple of days ago where people were flying around.  I was there for around 1 minute.  After I left, I could not get into a multiplayer game.  I had 2 billion negative points and when I tried to join it says that I have to be at lease a level 1 to play. 

I called microsoft and they said that I would have to post here to have my game reset to a positive number so I can play.  How do I do that?

thank you.

• Re: COD4 Modern Warfare
    frats74

sunlesstea44 wrote:

Hi,

I entered an xbox server a couple of days ago where people were flying around.

You didn't enter an Xbox Server; you merely joined a game where the host has hacks enabled.

sunlesstea44 wrote:

I was there for around 1 minute.  After I left, I could not get into a multiplayer game.  I had 2 billion negative points and when I tried to join it says that I have to be at lease a level 1 to play.

I called microsoft and they said that I would have to post here to have my game reset to a positive number so I can play.  How do I do that?

thank you

Huh?

• Re: COD4 Modern Warfare

I tried to join a normal multiplayer game.  None of the game categoried would let me highlight and choose them.  A message on the right side od the screen told me that I must be LV1 to play multiplayer.