10 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2012 3:28 AM by obzi RSS

Prosim playlist in MW3?

I think that MW3 should have a prosim playlist added into it that way it will make for easy competitive play and change up the way console players play Call of Duty.

• Prosim playlist in MW3?

It sounds good but I think that people who play this mode will camp more, so there needs to be some change made so that camping isn't as dominant, because if everyone camps, no one's gona find anyone else lol.

rankismet

Sign smiley 3

... you want a playlist named after you.

No offense but the occasional MLG wannabes that you run into while playing are already bad enough to be around so I can't imagine playing a whole gametype filled with these types of players.

(yes I know there are some "MLG" types who are decent human beings but the majority I've come across tend to be on immature pre-pubescent "I've got something to prove to the world" side of the maturity scale).

• Re: Prosim playlist in MW3?

Or you can think of it as, they will have their own game type!

Imagine how many kids will go to it thinking and wanting to be like a MLG. I wont lie, Ill play it too every now and then. Because I know I will do decent enough at it and I bet their will be more rage in that game type than any other, lol.

Yes! Player's like me are tired of running into snd lobbies with portable radars, and claymores, killstreaks, etc. I actually bought mw3 only for prosim. i really hope that they make it a pub gametype. NOT MOSHPIT. MOSHPIT ISNT SPECIFIC. Infinity ward needs to spend a couple of hours researching prosim settings, and then make a gametype accordingly. and justinsanev2: you wont see any "mlg tryhards=skilled players" in whatever the hell you play if you support this. as for your complain against squeakers, thats retarded.

SilentChaos01

ahem...

black ops 2 league play

ahem...

trialstardragon

Not going to ever happen. CoD is not about pro players or GB or MLG. MLG and GB need CoD more then CoD needs them. So there is no need for any kind of a MLG or GB playlists. Even BO's competive playlist was not ever that great and never had a higher player count compared to any other playlist.

obzi

I personally think they've messed up the games modes that already exist by listening to groups who want things their own way without adding more.