11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 9:57 PM by COD_JARHEAD_76 RSS

Stats got reset..

I played for almost 3 hours, then when I got back on my stats and experience reset as if I had never played, I even went back down to the level I was before I started playing...needless to say I'm pretty mad about it

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it just a temporary glitch?

• Re: Stats got reset..
    killabig

Happened to quite some people actually. Best you could do is Private Message Cut Purse:

http://community.callofduty.com/pm-post!input.jspa?to=389344

He's a developer that's on this forum. He might take a while to respond, still waiting for mine.

DontBanMyAccounts

GT, please

Yes,this has also been happening to me for the last few hours.  I have had to unlock Care Package,Sensor Grenades etc,and I have unlocked select fire for the same AR three times now. This was occurring as I was playing. I would jump into a match and I would not have my recently purchased items. Edit* I also just entered my third prestige I believe,either way I did just prestige. I am a level 7 I believe.

Also happened to me. As I was actively tracking my progress with the AN-94 as part of the diamond-camo quest, I know that I lost 21 AN-94 headshots, 4 AN-94 gun levels, and 4 general levels (lvl 29 to 25). Very frustrating.

pj600r

This has been happening to people since the first week the game came out, don't hold your breath waiting to get everything back, I just got an acknowledgment that they were looking into it.

I never got anything back, they really should have sorted these issues by now.

Just a side note did you play Local mode or Combat Training before it happened because I did just before I lost my stuff, it seems to be a glitch after using those modes.

Audiophile

Issue also occurs after playing System Link and will affect your account if you log in on someone else's Xbox and play Local on THEIR machine.......latest update I was provided was that it would be January before they began working on it and there would be no guarantee any items that were lost would be returned.......that is unacceptable but Treyarch apparently could care less.....very upset because I was actually REALLY enjoying this game until I lost more than half of the calling cards, emblems, and camos I had spent HOURS (if not DAYS) unlocking......Hey - Treyarch - how do YOU spell FAIL? I spell it Black Ops 2........

pj600r

I was quite lucky with my losses so to speak, I lost two and half levels 1 gun and a few attachments, but it still pissed me off, by the time I'd got a reply about it I had regained everything.

I created a thread about it  complaining to the devs and it got deleted straight away, I think I hit a nerve and they didn't want it spread on the forums at the time.

jeepchick

Please contact ATVI Assist if you are having this issue. Send them a PM (private message) or contact them through Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist with the following information in this format:

Console - Gamertag/SEN ID
    (example: Xbox - ClaireJeepChick)

What was the last thing you did before this occurred

What did you lose? (Rank, prestige level ect...)

Thanks!

Claire JeepChick

Treyarch Moderator

Thank you for this info,

My stats were reset to level 1, no camo's either.

After  puuting a  face book post i was pm'd back and 2-3 days after that my  level and all camo's restored,  only thing missing was attachement unocks. Have faith.

Thank you for this info,

My stats were reset to level 1, no camo's either.

After  puuting a  face book post i was pm'd back and 2-3 days after that my  level and all camo's restored,  only thing missing was attachement unocks. Have faith.

COD_JARHEAD_76

I am in the same boat as you guys I was prestige 3 lvl 52 and talked my wife into playing with me so I went over to local and played with her for a little while and when I went back to multiplayer everything was locked back up and I was at lvl 1. The strange thing is it stll showed the 3 player cards I had on my combat record. I sent cutpurse a pm and I also sent atvi assist a pm as well so we will see what happens. I will keep you guys posted as to what happens. They took care of you so I have faith my outcome will be the same