15 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2012 10:02 AM by TEX_715 RSS

Next step

Well guys after completing maxis side, try to go turn on the power and then turn it off .After doing that, go to the lamp which is between the power station and town and put your turbine under it...Maxis says something but we didnt figure out what he said.

• Re: Next step
    kammykazee

Did you complete the maxis side of EE properly (did you get the tower of babble trophy)? Could just be that you didnt finish the full steps for the maxis side. If you are certain you did, go into thetre mode and try to make out what he said.

Trunkstaylor

He always talks when you put a turbine down at a lamp post after the power is off if you havnt done his Tower of Babel. Did he say" Good you have completed two of the obtuse vertices, now activate the tertiary node" ?

Yeah, that is what he said but the problem is that i had finished his ee a few days before....

stokoe1011

do you think he could be saying activate the te (the) teirotery node (rotary) meaning clock or timepeice

he says Good you have completed two of the obtuse vertices, now activate the tertiary node"

stokoe1011

yeah i know i was just curious if it would sound simalar in his dodgey voice                                                                                                                         the rotary node         

Trunkstaylor

We've gone through all kinds of theories on this. The scalene triangle has an obtuse vertices and tertiary node is another reference to triangles. If he's talking about that it must have reset your tower I would guess. He will say this during his normal ee events if you place one turbine at a time down at the lamp posts. If your tower is lit orange still I don't know. He has never talked after the ee achievement before. Especially a phrase that's been heard during his ee.

DeathBringer-Zen

Actually, Maxis will mention the quotes...

"You have activated the two obtuse vertices of the scalene... now activate the tersary node"

&

"You have done well... Now activate the spires power! Are you circumcised? Oh, hold on (inaudible)"

AFTER you have completed the ToB or before!!

This was the origins of the "After the Achievement" thread! This is why we believe we did the Maxis side wrong!

These quotes can be heard if you first turn power on, then off, and place a turbine under a lamp! This will trigger the first quote! Placing two turbines under two lamps will activate the second quote!

The strange thing though is this... None of these particular steps are required in order to get the ToB achievement for Maxis!!! So... why are they even in the game? If they are not required?

If you do the Maxis side, turn on power, then off again. place turbines under the obelisk, emp the Avogadro, then finally do the lamps, you get the ToB and SHOULD activate one of two quotes...

"The trichosomis system is now complete"

or

"You have done well, now if we can activate the other points, maybe we can undo the damage richtofen did. Farewell"

or something to that effect! I am still pretty sure there is something to the Maxis side that we are doing wrong, but as I said last night, I am done with the EE hunt on Green Run until someone else finds something!

I put too much time into this map, and I think that Treyarch are pathetic in the way they shun the community when it comes to assistance!

It's like the guy who posted the mock Eminem:Stan lyric based on Jimmy...

He IS "Mr, I'm to good to write my fans"

TEX_715

Yeah I was really hoping to be party to finding the next step in Green run EE but time has expired for me. I will be doing volunteer work in Thailand for 2 months, and I am leaving country in 2 days. So I really hope to come back with a fresh mind and new things to do. But my biggest hope is that the lagging and glitching issues are solved. I would give up on extrodinary EE if only i could play and feel secure I wont be kicked or someone else gets kicked and cant pursue a new record.

scoop121578

next step is dlc. post