6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2012 10:39 AM by lPikachu RSS

Swarm vs Dogs

lPikachu

I dont get why swarm is 200 points more than dogs when dogs seem to be superior. To avoid swarms all you need to do is turn blind eye on, they also get you killed if your trying to get kills while there out , hiding inside also prevents them from seeing you. Sure you can shoot dogs, but they raid inside and cant kill the user as you run around.

My dogs almost always get more kills than my swarms and i feel even though lodestar and vtol warship get shot down in most lobbies i can manage 10 or so kills with them before they get shot down, which is pretty much the same as what my dogs/swarm manage to get with everyone leaving >.>

Oh and warthogs are a joke -.-

• Re: Swarm vs Dogs
    owiseguyo

Swarm is good on some maps and dogs are good on others. I typically swith between the two often. But I always use lodestar and vsat.

Mess1ahBrowny

Playing standoff before went 62 for 2,got dogs twice and vtol warship 2

Swarm is superior to all killstreaks besides the Orbital Vsat. VSAT reigns supreme. If you here it go up prepare for atleast 5 deaths...

banned-again

ive had both but only out of carepackages and found the swarm to be the best the amount of kills and assists i was getting was insane then on top of that i was getting points for taking out other killstreaks like uav's and carepackage choppers

lPikachu

Just got 2 swarm and lodestars in a game, the swarms got 24 kills and lodestars 8 It was a lobby where they shot them down Xd, its the luck of the draw i guess

pepsiman34

Getting Swarm on Carrier is so unfair. If the other team continues to spawn on the deck you can take the entire team out 3 times before they can do anything. I've gotten two Swarms once on the map and I felt so dirty after the game.