7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2012 10:19 AM by BlackMetroid95 RSS

Winter is so OP against the wiimote.

jliba12

It's 11:00 PM. I finally get my diamond knife which I have been working towards for days. I join my first search and destroy lobby ever on BO 2 . All my hours training my wiimote aim and knifing precision in TDM has trained me. I run from bullets, jump from windows, and fly down on my prey with my 6 perks, tomahawk, and diamond knife. I get a triple final knife kill cam, 5 man knife clutch, double wiimote tomahawk killcam, 2-3kd every match, and get called a hacker for tomahawking people not even in the middle of my screen.

Gradually after 12:00, I do worse and worse. I'm missing really easy knives and am getting shot down. My hand is shaking a bit more. The cold, winter air, causes me to shiver...

1:00, playing the game is like being hit by a shock charge every couple seconds. My entire body has a spasm and my aim goes crazy. My pointer flies around the screen as I try to jump from window to unsuspecting victim. I catch myself in a tight room with a camper. I have an easy knife, last player alive for both of us. We approach each other. Normally, that's a mistake on the other player's part, as I would slash them to death. However, just as we collided, my fingers locked up from the cold, he backed up, and sprayed me to death.

Take the cold out of the real life Treyarch! It's ruining the wiimote pointer controls!

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT 30 MINUTES TYPING THIS ON MY IPOD. THIS WEBSITE CRASHES EVERY TIME I TYPE SLIGHTLY FAST.