1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2012 5:52 PM by theGreyHammer Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Worst Map in Black Ops 2

•  

Yemen - Hate it; too many cliffs. Who builds a town right next to a cliff?

hhaahahahhahahahah

• 31. Re: Worst Map in Black Ops 2

agreed... I remember the days of pwning noobs on dome... was the time before Nade timers and one of the reasons we got em.....

• 32. Re: Worst Map in Black Ops 2

Oh yeah! My Favorite Map and definately the THE BEST MAP for BO2 is without a doubt DRONE Map. But why? Because of those 4 sliding doors. If you haven't figured it out yet they automatically open up as you get near it. This is like a heads up for you if your on the inside of the building watching/camping that sliding door. It opens up and your enemy pops up on your screen within 1 or 2 seconds. It's best to use these sliding doors with TRAPS like Bouncing Betty's and Claymores. You can also place a Tactical Insertion inside towards a corner in case you die. Plus you'll know where your enemy is at when you do die. Also by placing traps at the sliding doors on ground level you can cover the second floor or the windows with a gun. Lastly you can call in your Care Package near the Robotic Arms/Crane. There's an opening in the roof. I was able to pull off 75-3 on this map and i saved the video so i know it's the best map.

• 33. Re: Worst Map in Black Ops 2

Aftermath and Turbine hands down the worst maps of BO2.

• 34. Re: Worst Map in Black Ops 2
    Ch1chaa

Aftermath - I hate it, camp fest

Cargo - OK.

Carrier - OK.

Drone - Like it

Express - One of my favorites

Hijacked - One of my favorites

Meltdown - Don't like it

Overflow - OK.

Plaza - Good map

Raid - Favorite map

Slums - Favorite map

Standoff - Favorite map

Turbine - I hate it, sniper fest

Yemen - OK, bit tricky to spot people

Basically comes down to the fact that I like every map except for Aftermath and Turbine.

• 35. Re: Worst Map in Black Ops 2
    sgtDLC

Only map I cant stand is Expres, realy bad spawn but Slums is good, reminds me at Burgandy from cod2

• 36. Re: Worst Map in Black Ops 2
    Adeeez100

Hijacked, spawns constanly being flipped, oh look there's one behind you. Dis-liked Nuketown for the same reason.

• 37. Re: Worst Map in Black Ops 2
    Adeeez100

sgtDLC wrote:

Only map I cant stand is Expres, realy bad spawn but Slums is good, reminds me at Burgandy from cod2

All the maps from COD2 were awesome.

• 38. Re: Worst Map in Black Ops 2

For me, I'd say Drone is one of the maps I hate with a passion. The spawn flipping I've seen so far in my 2 days of playing though is getting beyond ridiculous. No one seems to understand that Map Control does exist in this game. -_-

Nothing worse than seeing yourself on your own while your team is all the way on the other side, just getting done wiping out the enemy team. Where do they happen to spawn? Right in my area. I've had so much bad luck with that **** it's not even funny anymore.

• 39. Re: Worst Map in Black Ops 2
    zingaa

Drone....Thread closed