2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2013 1:05 AM by MK-47 RSS

Why even purchase this unfair game?

urgameisapiece

This game was purchased for me as a gift (thank God) and so I've been trying to play online. After downloading new maps that I paid $15 for I can barely find a match to get into. Also what's really the point in playing this junk as a new comer? Every one else has upgraded weaponry and ALWAYS kills me at up close ranges. It seems their weaponry is faster and more powerful. Also when I respawn I'm right there again for the same guy to kill me again... and then he gets some kind of helicopter and drops bombs on me because he has killed me so many times. This is truly unfair and I refuse to play anymore because of these issues. To me it's made for a bunch of nerdy kids and adults who have the money to purchase it on the day of release and who wants to play with a bunch of nerdy foul-mouths online anyway? Plus, Treyarch or Activision or whoever, you owe me a freakin' coffee table I broke in half due to the gamer rage I encounterd while playing your piece of junk. P.S. I don't care what responses I get from the fanboys, I will NOT be checking back to see what is said. If the manufacturer wants to contact me they know how.

• Re: Why even purchase this unfair game?
    frats74

urgameisapiece wrote:

This game was purchased for me as a gift (thank God) and so I've been trying to play online.

Good for you!

urgameisapiece wrote:

After downloading new maps that I paid $15 for I can barely find a match to get into.

That's your problem, you only bought one DLC. Had you gotten all of them, your chances of finding a match would have increased.

You also most likely bought the Map Pack that most gamers hate.

urgameisapiece wrote:

Also what's really the point in playing this junk as a new comer?

Ask the person who gave you the game as a gift.

urgameisapiece wrote:

Every one else has upgraded weaponry and ALWAYS kills me at up close ranges. It seems their weaponry is faster and more powerful.

Well, it's been out for over a year. Most gamers have already Prestiged and unlocked all their weapon's attachments and Pro versions of their Perks.

urgameisapiece wrote:

Also when I respawn I'm right there again for the same guy to kill me again... and then he gets some kind of helicopter and drops bombs on me because he has killed me so many times.

Yep, respawning is terrible, unlike MW1 and 2.

urgameisapiece wrote:

This is truly unfair and I refuse to play anymore because of these issues.

That's fine.

urgameisapiece wrote:

To me it's made for a bunch of nerdy kids and adults who have the money to purchase it on the day of release and who wants to play with a bunch of nerdy foul-mouths online anyway?

Some people say the same thing about those who buy new iPhone's every year.

If you don't like playing with foul-mouthed gamers you can mute them.

urgameisapiece wrote:

Plus, Treyarch or Activision or whoever, you owe me a freakin' coffee table I broke in half due to the gamer rage I encounterd while playing your piece of junk.

Good luck proving that you have a coffe table and that you broke it due to gamer rage. Plus, if you do have gamer rage you should seek professional help.

With all the killings that has happened, I wouldn't be suprised if a Federal Government Agency is tracking your IP address so they can prevent a potential tragedy from happening.

urgameisapiece wrote:

P.S. I don't care what responses I get from the fanboys, I will NOT be checking back to see what is said. If the manufacturer wants to contact me they know how.

Is your number 1-800-CRY-BABY?

In all seriousness, you need to have realistic expectations about the game. This game has been out for over a year and gamers have gotten used to the maps and weapons. Keep playing so you can level up. Be smart, check left and right before you enter a room; throw flashbangs/concussion grenades when you have to. In time, you'll get better.

Have a nice day!

• Re: Why even purchase this unfair game?

dude seriously.stop crying and learn to play.i started kicking butt when i was lvl 2.if you havent played any fps games before then should quit playing this game coz its gonna make you rage.