1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2013 2:38 AM by matuzz Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: DIE RISE LOCATED IN JAPAN
    _DRaGz_

You guys want info, here it is

It's from Se7enSins

Supposedly someone pirated Revolution and has details about Die Rise. Heres as follows -

First Post

Gonna give you guys a quick synopsis of the map.

When you select the map on the globe, it's located in central Europe. It says "Breslau, Germany" (not sure of the exact spelling) when highlighted and is represented by a picture of a skyscraper. When you select it you are given a few options like in Green Run. You can either play Die Rise (the whole map) or play in one of the smaller areas: City, Village, Nuclear Plant and Jailhouse. I'll describe a game on Die Rise since it includes all of the areas.

In Die Rise, you start of on a hill in the middle of a field surrounded by fog. There is a tree on the hill with Quick Revive right in front of it, and there are two pickets around the base of the hill, one with the M14 and the other with the Olympia. Zombies will come out of the fog and attack you. You can step foot into the fog, but you will be attacked by Denizens. This hill is basically the central hub of the map, all of the areas are located around it. The bus in this map has been replaced with a wagon ride, once again piloted by T.E.D.D. except this time wearing a farmer's outfit. The wagon will come by the hill at round 5 (I think) and if you get onboard he will take you to one of the 4 areas that make up the map. The wagon travels along dirt trails that run through the field. (the field is very big by the way and I've already found some secrets in it, such as a crashed fighter jet)

So to keep things simple I will describe one area at a time.

CITY
    The title is self-explanatory, this area is a cityscape environment. There are a few points of interest here. First and foremost is the skyscraper. This building contains Speed Cola, a box spawn, and a few other things. The roof area is where the PaP can be found. You can navigate the different floors with the elevator. There are 5 or so different floors including the roof area. There is also an unfinished building in the city which was obviously under construction when the apocalypse occured. In there you can build the Headlamp using a hardhat and a flashlight. Wearing it lets you see your way through the fog easier and makes you immune to Denizens when you have it switched on. I think it also causes more zombies to come after you but I can't say for sure. There are also a few small buildings that don't need to be opened which have weapons in them. Last but not least there is a small park area, which is where you'll find another box location and Double Tap Root Beer. Something interesting here is a toppled statue of Adolf Hitler.

VILLAGE
    This area is a simple rural village, with a windmill, a well, a few houses and some farmland. Nothing too important here except a box location, Juggernog and Deadshot. This place seems to be the best for running trains.

NUCLEAR PLANT
    As you might guess, the main point of interest here is the power. The plant is one of those big white tubular structures. You can head down some stairs and open a door to get inside the underground facility. In here you'll find a box location, Mule Kick, and the power switch itself, which thankfully doesn't need to be built. There is also an under-construction atom bomb in the center of the facility.

RAILROAD STATION
    This is a small train station. It consists of a building, a train and the boarding platform. Here you'll find Stamin-Up and Tombstone, a box location, and the Galvaknuckles (in the train itself).

So yeah, that was just a brief description of the map. Obviously you can't get the full effect by just reading my breakdown of it, but from what I've played I really like it. I haven't played much so it's extremely likely that there's a lot more content than what I've seen already. The city is the only area I've really explored in. There are definitely a lot of secrets to be found in this very large map. If you have any questions about the map post a comment and I'll do my best to answer. And no I won't post a vid or pics, as that'll probably get me IP-banned. Not to mention I have nothing decent to record it with.

Hope you enjoyed reading,
    -J.L.

Supposed Achievements
    I Can See Clearly Now - In Die Rise, clear all the fog.

Don't Rock the Boat - In Die Rise, complete an entire cycle in the wagon without it being damaged.

Anonymous! - In Die Rise, kill a zombie using only the Black Hat.

Where It All Started... - In Die Rise, discover the Giant.

v

• 72. Re: DIE RISE LOCATED IN JAPAN

DUDE WTF. You cant confirm that all you're just talking out of your ass.

gamexpert0105 wrote:

In die rise it's gonna be the same characters from tranzit so yeah richtofen is still controlling them.characters:misty,marllton,rusman,and stewanger. I'll also think your right about die rise taking place in Japan and I'll also have to ch

I'll also have to check the coordinates and numbers in the pack -a-punch room also.

• 73. Re: DIE RISE LOCATED IN JAPAN
    matuzz

I wouldn't trust that.

• 74. Re: DIE RISE LOCATED IN JAPAN
    matuzz

I hope we get official images soon.

• 75. Re: DIE RISE LOCATED IN JAPAN

The word DIE in German means THE so it is actually THE RISE

• 76. Re: DIE RISE LOCATED IN JAPAN

Read this. Call of duty accidentally put up revolution dlc info and I have removed it again lol. They're probs gunna give us images and a trailer soon now.       http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/black-ops-2-revolution-dlc-confirmed/

• 77. Re: DIE RISE LOCATED IN JAPAN
    matuzz

reveloution123 wrote:

The word DIE in German means THE so it is actually THE RISE

Die means the when talked about woman.

Its not The Rise, why would they mix English and Germany plus rise doesn't have anything to do with woman.

• 78. Re: DIE RISE LOCATED IN JAPAN

ok first of all i did live in japan for several years and that is eaither chinese, hungarian or as you sugested japanese it looks like the signs from when i visited hong kong so cant be sure at the moment because we cant see the back ground but it looks like the back alley areas you know the realy wet run down areas which realy does fit with zombies so you might be onto somthing and if they are bringing back ted i think that they may bring new character or keep the 4 current characters and the tower of bable steps will definetly have some sort of impact on this game

• 79. Re: DIE RISE LOCATED IN JAPAN

it is possible, " i said possible not trolling" that the missles from moon moved continents together, just a theory, so it could be both in germany and japan.  kind of like how nacht der untoten was originaly in germany but somehow in america in tranzit

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next