11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 6, 2013 3:17 PM by xBryantx RSS

MAP PACK 4 - ZOMBIE MAP?

ghosthound
What map do you think they will base the map pack 4 zombies on? [Assuming map pack 4 has zombies of course].

A map we already have, or a new one?
  • Re: MAP PACK 4 - ZOMBIE MAP?
    Pwnedmofo
    rumors are floating around that it is going to be area 51 which is in Nevada and is not a map in the game
    djk05
    area 51...
    owenmurray
    they should do a new fresh idea instead of remaking the multiplayer maps for example "Zombie's Downfall - It All Ends Here" something along they lines and btw the name isnt related to downfall that was just random.
    ghosthound

Pwnedmofo wrote:

rumors are floating around that it is going to be area 51 which is in Nevada and is not a map in the game

Area 51!

set during WWII or after?

perhaps Indianna Jones will show up!
    Revolution would be redonkulous!
    ghosthound

mskrock wrote:

Revolution would be redonkulous!

i think revolution would feel too much like 'der riese'.
    Scheminem17
    this most likely isnt going to happen but i would like to see a half sunken destroyer or cruiser (possibly U-Boat) where the zombies come up through the lowr sunken levels
    ghosthound

Scheminem17 wrote:

this most likely isnt going to happen but i would like to see a half sunken destroyer or cruiser (possibly U-Boat) where the zombies come up through the lowr sunken levels

i think a u-boat would be too small. u-boats were alot smaller than today's nuclear powered submarines.

perhaps a half-sunk battleship?
    ghosthound
    revive thread...lol.

Pwnedmofo wrote:

This is to ALL people who think the new map will  be on Area 51    Heres what I posted earlier on another guys thread

Br3r Bear wrote:

no,   thats what my cousin told me, but ill tell you wat i told him,

How would zombies get to Nevada unless they were herded up into a cattle truck, shipped off to a coast where americans were rumored to attack soon, then waited patiently for it, hopped aboard, waited for americans to PWN the nazis, then killed the whole crew except for the captain, who somehow managed to make it to New york or something without a crew, then killed him, bought plane tickets to carson city, hid in the trunk of an unsuspecting couple going on their honeymoon, killed them once they got to vegas, hid in an army truck of a high ranking officer, he got to area 51 which I suppose you are talking about, then killed all the people there regardless of the weapons they have there, left the women alive, spawned zombie babies, killed the women, then waited patiently for the 4 heroes of our last 2 maps.  

Its all coming to me now...

xBryantx

I think a more updated version of Der Rise but you never know.