6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 6, 2013 4:27 PM by Reellife RSS

Clan - Bad server response

jahMoon

Having a really hard time enlisting my clan in anything.  I enlisted in all the BO2 Ops and Challenges either Xbox or website, depending on what was working at the time.  Only one actually worked.  My clan members are people I know in real life and they think I'm an idiot. 

Before the "compete" it shows as enlisted, but passes us by without any stats.  Something I'm doing wrong or just a problem being worked on?

• Re: Clan - Bad server response
    jahMoon

I really deserve a good response.  I have 3 elite Xboxs and like 5 old ones (loss count).  Purchased multiple copys of COD starting from the original.  Had my account has been hacked in the past and my credit card charged over $100.  Check out my Family pack and the number of games owned is a lot.  Just trying to get this clan thing working for a couple of people I know.  And we are just trying to get that stupid clan playercard...we are not competitive.  We don't care.

Thanks from Clan "Of A Revolution"    

jahMoon

K. I'm out. Should I call support?  Send me a message. Thanks

im having the same problem and not getting any help with it

Yes so am I can somebody please help as this is so frustrating, I am trying to enlist my clan and I can't :@

It's become big enough ATVIAssist is posting on some threads that they are working on it now. At first I was told it was my fault and on my end. Bull crap. Now, everyone is talking about it. Apparently some have it worse than me. I only get it when inviting someone to my clan or signing up for clan ops. Some get it whenever they do ANYTHING with their clan in Elite. Really sad if you ask me. Also, it's not just Xbox, it's PS3 (fat and slim), PC (Chrome, Firefox, and IE).

Not buying a map pack til this is fixed.

Reellife

This Call Of Duty Elite has been GARBAGE since it has came out!  The support team is hopeless, they also tried to tell me it was on my end!  I have one of the best Heavy Weight clans on Elite and we do not show up on the leader boards!  I cannot add or remove people from my clan due to "Bad Server Response" lol WTF! I will never pay these chumps a penny more for anything they put out and hope none of you do either!  This is a complete joke!