1 588 589 590 591 592 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,890. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    teanah

roachoutro wrote:

roachoutro wrote:

Hello G IH A IN ID II, candyslexia & teanah!

Any "lag comp" fix news? I find Mw3 (and Black Ops 2) still unplayable. Have you found out anything that might be causing this?

Thanks!

Any news?

Let me know when you upload a video of current gameplay so I can see what's going on

• 5,891. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    roachoutro

teanah wrote:

roachoutro wrote:

roachoutro wrote:

Any "lag comp" fix news? I find Mw3 (and Black Ops 2) still unplayable. Have you found out anything that might be causing this?

Thanks!

Any news?

Let me know when you upload a video of current gameplay so I can see what's going on

This cant be true! Like 13? months after my first report about "lag comp", which you have already admitted that is a problem, you suddently want videos of my gameplay.

My current gameplay video would have the same exact "lag comp" issues as videos from the first week from launch.

It is unplayable, you know the issues and symptoms of "lag comp". No new videos or anything will chance that at this point. You just need to fix this "lag comp" and stop blaming customers. Every other online game works perfectly for me. Black Ops 2 & MW3 are unplayable. It is something that you have done, you have broken CODs netcode. And now you need to fix it.

• 5,892. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

roachoutro wrote:

teanah wrote:

roachoutro wrote:

roachoutro wrote:

Thanks!

Any news?

This cant be true! Like 13? months after my first report about "lag comp", which you have already admitted that is a problem, you suddently want videos of my gameplay.

My current gameplay video would have the same exact "lag comp" issues as videos from the first week from launch.

It is unplayable, you know the issues and symptoms of "lag comp". No new videos or anything will chance that at this point. You just need to fix this "lag comp" and stop blaming customers. Every other online game works perfectly for me. Black Ops 2 & MW3 are unplayable. It is something that you have done, you have broken CODs netcode. And now you need to fix it.

You act surprised. You had a conversation with me on twitter where you said you were willing to send us a current video of your gameplay. To see that you're lashing out like this on the forums like this is disheartening. I won't accuse you of some strange motive to gardner attention from other forum members, but I'm disappointed that you're talking this way when you obviously were discussing this matter differently with me on Twitter.

• 5,893. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    roachoutro

You mean this conversation:

https://twitter.com/Teanah/status/288376570022883328

I wasnt super willing there, or was i? You stopped answering my questions there.

And i was suprised that you came here to post that same "post us an video and we see what lag comp is". That makes no sense. I am just angry, why would i need to post you a video 13 months after? why wasnt this video asked immediately? You all know what are the symptoms you have seen hundreds videos, no new videos are needed.

Sorry if i made you upset. That wasnt my intention.

You need to treat your customers right.

What is the latest info from the Engineer that candyslexia promised to get for us?

• 5,894. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    HoFWeaponXHoF

Not sure if this is the right thread to post...

Downloaded a title update today that causes mw3 to not load at all.  Completely unresponsive, black screen.  I deleted the system cache and the title update which forced another required update.  but the issue repeats.  Other games work fine in the console.

Please let me know if I should post somewhere else or provide more info.  Thx.

• 5,895. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    candyslexia

They're working out the next steps.

It would be helful to see what you're personally experiencing. Each person has different issues they run into and we just want to try and help you with whatever your specific problem is.

We're not accusing you of lying. We're just trying to do the best we can. We can only help you so much if you won't let us help you.

roachoutro wrote:

I wasnt super willing there, or was i? You stopped answering my questions there.

And i was suprised that you came here to post that same "post us an video and we see what lag comp is". That makes no sense. I am just angry, why would i need to post you a video 13 months after? why wasnt this video asked immediately? You all know what are the symptoms you have seen hundreds videos, no new videos are needed.

What is the latest info from the Engineer that candyslexia promised to get for us?

• 5,896. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    th3rever3nd

candyslexia wrote:

They're working out the next steps.

It would be helful to see what you're personally experiencing. Each person has different issues they run into and we just want to try and help you with whatever your specific problem is.

We're not accusing you of lying. We're just trying to do the best we can. We can only help you so much if you won't let us help you.

roachoutro wrote:

Ok, I have to reply and Im going to try to stay calm. But, what you and Teanah are asking for makes no sense. Why do you need more videos now all of a sudden 13 months later. I personally submitted videos to ghandi in february of last year on the problem of "lag comp." My experience hasn't changed one iota since.

Here are videos demonstrating perfectly the lag comp problems, full unedited matches where I am on the "good" and "bad" side of things:

http://youtu.be/5ffZ5SDC_Fg

http://youtu.be/oIGcq4X7od4

http://youtu.be/0snFt_bd2HM

So, lets be clear here. Are you telling us that in fact a lag comp solution is being worked on? Are you implying it will be released? Are you implying that without the video evidence a patch won't be released? Why do the customers have to do your jobs for you? Is there not a team that is paid to provide maintenance and upkeep to the game?

Both of your posts make no sense? Because you are implying that a fix is being worked on but it apparently won't be released until you get in game footage of whats happening? Well I gave you the videos and I am posting them here again. No excuses now you have the videos so you where is the patch?

• 5,897. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Black_Beard

Dude they don't care about video evidence.  If they did the shotguns would have been buffed again right after they did it the first time.

Still waiting for the shotguns buff you guys.

• 5,898. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ho2rse

Even if I have a very good connection I got a hitmarker with a perfectly centered shot.

• 5,899. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    3barconspiracy

so i tried MW3 after months and months...
    well i didnt notice any patch for download, i know BO2 is out, i didnt buy it
    and so far reading BO2 forums about lag compensation problems i am not planning to buy it
    back to MW3, laggers still have some weird advantage, California is being matched with United Kingdom... hm
    i guess it s now trend in all FPS to be put connection "standard" very low, i notice same things in Battlefield 3, which has slighty better lag compensation parameters.
    well at least we survived year 2012, and no aliens landed or what right?

i found this information about Black Ops2 can anyone confirm it?

"When playing the game online, the minimum speed of your network should be 128kbps. The ideal network speed for playing the game online is 768kbps.

"