1 2 3 Previous Next 93 Replies Latest reply: Jul 13, 2013 6:54 PM by ChestSplittah RSS

Top 3 "Noob Combos"

Just because i call them noob, doesn´t make them noob bla , bla , bla....  This is my personal opinion, how this 3 guns combinations pretty much ruined COD MP behalf of the lag comp.

• SMG + Laser Sight + Silencer
  • FAL + Select Fire
  • LMG + Target Finder
    *Update: I do can kill them, no i don´t get mad the few times they kill me with it. Its just an overall review of the entire MP experience.

• 1. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"

Completely 100% Agree. 

• 2. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"
    jasonroloff

I never got the whole noob thing....do you actually call people noob?

It's so silly...I actually laugh more at the people that use it.

• 3. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"
    trialstardragon

Top 3 Noob complaints

1) calling a weapon combo noob because it beats your own choice of weapons an perks.

2) calling someone a noob for using a feature that everyone else can use including you.

3) complaing that people chose to play how they want and not like how you want.

No one here cares if you think these are noobish or not. No one here cares how you think others should play. Because you are not better than the noobs that you complain about.

There is no need for any of these to be changed or nerfed just because you get beat by them and do not like it.

• 4. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"
    Pilsburybatboy17

If you cant beat them join them or avoid them and run diffrent routes and flank and what not

• 5. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"
    TheSurgeon83

Cool story bro.

LMG w/ TF is what I use in place of LMG w/ Thermal + Marksman. Does the job.

Select fire was I believe added to discourage the use of rapid fire controllers, even if the option wasn't there, people would add their own 'select fire' anyway. I just use it from time to time because I'm lazy.

• 6. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"

trialstardragon wrote:

Top 3 Noob complaints

1) calling a weapon combo noob because it beats your own choice of weapons an perks.

2) calling someone a noob for using a feature that everyone else can use including you.

3) complaing that people chose to play how they want and not like how you want.

No one here cares if you think these are noobish or not. No one here cares how you think others should play. Because you are not better than the noobs that you complain about.

There is no need for any of these to be changed or nerfed just because you get beat by them and do not like it.

From the Guy who Only uses the there combos the OP posted about!

• 7. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"
    trialstardragon

LOL.. I do not even use those.. I barely if ever use a smg so yeah.. you so fail with that statment. In fact I use a sniper and pistol most of the time when I play. So yeah, you really know what you are talking about.. not.

I dont use the fal that often, I use the other ar's beacuse there is no need to use the fal sine my snipers work well enough for me.

And I prefer the vz and silernce on lmgs for the added range.

So yeah you really failed with this reply.

• 8. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"

But the # of players using that their own "select fire" would be about 20x less than the number using the actual select fire.

• 9. Re: Top 3 "Noob Combos"

Yeah and i recently cured cancer!

1 2 3 Previous Next