1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 72 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2013 9:07 AM by XxSoMaxX Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: SitRep Pro is offically the most overpowered Perk in MW3, literally no counter.

Regardless, Sit Rep Pro just needs to be removed from the game and replace it with Hacker in Black Ops.  That's more acceptable.  But the simple fact that I've seen kids lately run Blind Eye Pro, Assassin Pro, and Sit Rep Pro and just camp in or around a building.  The perk is broken.  What makes it even effing worse is the fact that there is a SOUND FILTER for the perk to where you can barely even hear the noises you make and all you can hear is everyone else.  Anyone with Beach's / Sit Rep Pro are going to win 9 times out of 10, regardless of gun skills.

Lately, if I even SEE someone using Sit Rep Pro - I will automatically dashboard.  I'm not wasting my time, win loss, or kill death because you obviously need to have a baby sitter perk just to get kills.  Sit Rep Pro can stay in Search, but keept it out of every other game mode.

• 71. Re: SitRep Pro is offically the most overpowered Perk in MW3, literally no counter.
    nuttin2say

Chief, I can give you a lot of awesome pointers on how to deal with SitRep Pro and TB user players.

But that's not the biggest problem you are having. From your post I can tell you what you're biggest problem is.

You need to learn how to read the other players. You need to learn how to predict what the other players are going to do. "Read their minds" sort of.

Once you can predict opponent behavior, all these perk issues become secondary. They just give you a slight boost in the match. Mixing them up different ways can multiply perk benefits, but no perk and no gun in the world is going to make you a better player.

The ability to predict your opponent is the number one way to improve and overcome whatever the other team is throwing at you.

• 72. Re: SitRep Pro is offically the most overpowered Perk in MW3, literally no counter.
    XxSoMaxX

The perfect counter to SRP is to not move. I camp the ever-loving s#it out of sound whores, and they rage everytime. If you don't move, they can't hear you.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next