1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 93 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2013 10:49 AM by phxs72 Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: DLC Peacekeeper SMG
    UncleFizer

Yes it will be in your files.  This is the same thing they did in BF3.  Everyone downloads the update whether you get the DLC or not.  The gun data is included in it.  That way you won't fragment the player base of those that have the gun and those that don't. If you have the DLC you will have access to it all the time.  If you don't have the DLC you will be able to use it if you pick it up off of the ground but when you die you will lose it.

• 71. Re: DLC Peacekeeper SMG
    that6uy420

so how about instead of blindly speculating that we will get the gun for MP.. how about waiting to find out for sure.  All you are going to do is get pissed if you were incorrect. 

• 72. Re: DLC Peacekeeper SMG
    UncleFizer

I won't be pissed off.  I'm getting the DLC for the MP maps and the zombie map.  I don't care if it has a new gun or not.

• 73. Re: DLC Peacekeeper SMG
    adw1983

Weapon model, possibly already present in singleplayer, and 4-5 weapon files doesn't take more than 1 megabyte.

They can, and may already have, pushed an update with the weapon for multiplayer -- or may have an update the day before the content where you download the weapon model.

• 74. Re: DLC Peacekeeper SMG
    starbuckfrack

adw1983 wrote:

Weapon model, possibly already present in singleplayer, and 4-5 weapon files doesn't take more than 1 megabyte.

They can, and may already have, pushed an update with the weapon for multiplayer -- or may have an update the day before the content where you download the weapon model.

It is possible it is already stuck in the executable file as a weapon slot.

But they still will not give the file to people for free to pick it up an use it.

BTW you have to consider the textures used by the file as well as the model used for the file.

• 75. Re: DLC Peacekeeper SMG
    UncleFizer

I gotta ask are you saying this won't happen because activision is cheap or because its not possible to do at all

• 76. Re: DLC Peacekeeper SMG
    maccabi

oh look the peacekeeper is MP

wanders off with a smug told you so face

• 77. Re: DLC Peacekeeper SMG
    ctrl-s

LL

• 78. Re: DLC Peacekeeper SMG
    greggggggg

I KNEW IT!! THEY RELEASED REVOLUTION TRAILER http://youtu.be/Ruv2xMLuaoA GUN IS AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLAYER.. ALL THE PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT HAHAHA

• 79. Re: DLC Peacekeeper SMG
    ChronoZombie

Glad to see DLC guns, but another SMG adds nothing to the game.  They say it is a birdge between SMGs and ARs, but what does that mean? 

Is it a strong and slow SMG?  We have the MSMC already.  Is is a fast and weak AR?  That's the M27.

New guns should offer a new experience.  I'm fairly sure this is why treyarch has always put in fewer guns than the multiple gun clones in the IW games.

Dragonbreath shotgun rounds, and other alternative shotgun loads would be interesting.  I saw a video of a Taurus Judge firing paint to illustrate the spray of the gun, which gave me the idea of radioactive tracer material loaded into the shells (along with the pellets, not in place of) which will paint the target like recon in MW3 (LOVED recon- sensor grenades blow)  Also, that video justified the terrible range of that POS gun- the barrel is rifled forcing the pellets to spread on purpose, while shotgun barrels are smooth bore.

I'd also like to see a pepper spray grenade, giving us back the functionality of Nova gas without the human rights violations.

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next