13 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 1:26 AM by dekka72 RSS

Seriously bad customer service!!

dekka72

You are making no attempt to keep us informed with the custom class slots and prestige token issues, I want to play this game but I dont want to prestige again before the issue is sorted as i know I wont get my unlocks, I paid top price for this game and spent 2 hours in a que to get it at midnight launch and thsi is how you treat us!!

This issue has gone on for 10 days and you lot say is be patient!! nothing more... are you really even dealing with it? saying we passed it on to Treyarch is not acceptable!

• Re: Seriously bad customer service!!
    Audiophile

10 days? Some of us have been waiting more than a month for this issue to be resolved and STILL have no resolution. The only luck I have had thus far was a PM from Cutpurse saying he would "see what he could do".......still don't have my CaC slots back, still don't have my camos returned, and still have stats that are so ridiculous I'm certain I am getting reported after almost every game I play......wish they would fix the bug and return the items that were lost - certainly making the game unenjoyable having to try and go through and unlock all of my lost items for a second and even third time.......their tech support is garbage

dekka72

I had to wait over month for my lost levels withotu update which never even got sorted, levels i can love with a bit (altho once it was a whole weekends play at x2 exp) but the itesm and the fact i can no longer prestige goign forwards means it's not really worth playing!! I dont want to wait a month again to get told nothing can be done at least with the lost levels i could re-do them but unlock token and custom slots i cant get back and cant unlock going forward so the game is broken for me! it should be sorted the same bloody day!! its there known bug with local play not something we did wrong!!

Audiophile

Treyarch / Activision will neither confirm or deny there is a bug regarding Local / System Link play. I have asked and begged for an announcement or official acknowledgement but it appears to be falling on deaf ears. ATVIAssist has provided no response other than to say they "have forwarded my information" and the only somewhat positive response I received was a PM from Cutpurse stating he "would see what he could do". Thus far, nothing has been done and I just hit Master Prestige. Only have 8 custom classes (should have 10), lost gold camo on several weapons, and stats are so screwed up I am being reported after almost every match I play in because people think I am a hacker.....absolutely the worst experience I have ever endured with a tech support team and has truly soured me from ever buying another Treyarch / Activision title ever again......

SamawesomePage

Yeah I've been waiting for about a month as well my problem isn't to serious but annoying everytime I play multiplayer I have to re-equip my camo's unless they are gold. Its annoying but not extreme.

By the way what did you expect? With all games for the first few months there are always a bunch of problems era's and technical glichs. Once you work in computers you will understand how hard it is to make everything perfect and right.

bigdaddyhammer

Not even the point. The point is that they have yet to even acknowledge that there IS a problem, much less offer a fix. No warnings. No contact other than vaguely admitting there's an issue, but one without a definite solution.

All games have issues....yes. But this one is game-breaking for many. I have since allowed my XBL to expire and will not renew until it's fixed. Although I may never be back online, I will derive great pleasure knowing that not only will Treyarch not get my Season Pass money, XBL is in turn losing $60.

thurston13

I posted question after question and never get a response. The have no email contact. The phone line is a series of push this number push that number maze and then the call ends. I'm furious with this company and people need to band together and stop buying their products. Until I'm acknoleged and my questions resolved they can alll...............

MK-47

DLC will be here .go buy it.

I agree. It shouldn't take this long for us to get a response back as to this issue. I never even received a response from Cutpurse.

ATVAssist responded to me once and said it was forwarded. That's it.

greggggggg

so im close to prestiging again.. are you saying that if i do, i have the possiblity of loosing all my CaC??

dekka72

i have prestiged twice since losing my my items and slots, and both times i selected to unlcok a custom slot and it didnt appear both times! and didnt get a permanent unlock token on either occasion either despite being prestige 4 i still only have the 5 standard custom slots instead of 9 and ZERO permananent unlocks I am aboot to sprestige agaon but will stop playing in the hoep they sort my account as i dont want to lose more unlocks for nothing!!.. chances are they wont do **** cuz I have nto heard a thing so call of duty laste about 2 months for me this year instead of 12... i was back on MW3 last night!