1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2013 10:46 AM by malky1979 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

For all with this problem. Download DLC2 and you will find your games again. Cheers!

• 31. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

I have dlc 1 and 2 and have had this issue for ages. Thought it was to do with peeps leaving the game and playing black ops 2 or the new maps for mm3. However I do distinctly remember in hind sight after reading this post that everything went weird after I installed dlc 2. I cant find as many games and the games that I do get to play took ages to find. I have deleted dlc 2 and will test. I will report my results. BTW my NAT has always been open but I decided wtf I'll forward the required ports for xbox live in my Virgin Super Hub to see if that would help but the issue remained.

I would hate to think that the way to fix this is to purchase the remaining map packs. I think that if that is the case I will be posting and blogging all over the web that the fix for this is that users are being forced into forking out yet more money to be able to play this game instead of the developers fixing its match making capabilities.

• 32. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

This is oviously a problem with the update. Instead of talking robot and reading off of a script, address the issue. Turn your Xbox on and see what happens! Really not trying to be rude here, But you can't say it's not the DLC or update until you try it on a normal everyday xbox/PS3. When I personally press <| to turn off the DLC, everything works fine. When I press <| again to enable DLC mostly nothing works. Please address this issue and find a fix soon, Thanks.

• 33. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox
    frats74

I'm still trying to figure out this whole "Unable to join any games after downloading DLC 4". I've asked these questions before, but no one responded or they shy'd away for some reason.

1.) Do the players have all four DLC's, or just the one's they want?

ie. Player has only DLC 1 and 4

2.) Are the players experiencing this Non-Premium Elite members (as in they bought the DLC's separately)?

I play on Xbox, have Elite Premium and have all four DLC's, but I never had any problems joining a game.

• 34. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

Well, after saying I wouldn't do it, I bit the bullet and bought all available DLC packs...mostly because I wanted more maps for Special Ops.

Sure enough...now that I have all of them, more matches are available in all playlists (though still nowhere NEAR as many if you disable DLC. I generally see "10 matches available" for Domination, for example...so I'm still feeling a bit ripped off).

So I guess I have my answer....Indeed we are only matched up with those players that have the same DLC packs installed as us, and apparently the DLC 1 and 4 combo is an un-popular one at that.

Which begs the question - why on EARTH did they do it like this? Seems to me it made way more sense from a playability standpoint to keep it the way it was (assuming keeping it that way was still possible). So maybe you haven't bought all the DLC and get booted from a lobby because you don't have the next map up. Big deal. You move on and search for a new match. If anything, that made it even MORE tempting to buy the new maps...I know it was for me back in the COD4/MW1 days haha!

• 35. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox
    frats74

Bonestorm wrote:

So I guess I have my answer....Indeed we are only matched up with those players that have the same DLC packs installed as us, and apparently the DLC 1 and 4 combo is an un-popular one at that.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Content_Pack_1

Piazza is okay. Liberation is so-so; a tradiotnal sniper's paradise.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Content_Pack_2

Overwatch is okay. It reminds me of Highrise from MW2.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Content_Pack_3

Black Box is good map that is well balanced. Snipers and Run 'N Gunners can do well in this map.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Content_Pack_4

Sanctuary is a good map like Black Box, but because of its elevation killstreak rewards like Reapers and AC-130's can't be used proplerly; trajectories are too tight.

Foundation is a map I personally dislike.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Content_Pack_5

Oasis is a beautifully rendered map. Reminds me of the Middle Eastern Maps from MW1 and 2, just not as war torn.

Bonestorm wrote:

Which begs the question - why on EARTH did they do it like this? Seems to me it made way more sense from a playability standpoint to keep it the way it was (assuming keeping it that way was still possible). So maybe you haven't bought all the DLC and get booted from a lobby because you don't have the next map up. Big deal. You move on and search for a new match. If anything, that made it even MORE tempting to buy the new maps...I know it was for me back in the COD4/MW1 days haha!

Agreed. The old way was better.

• 36. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox
    malky1979

Hi there, after 3 months and being told to portfforward and put in dmz etc which I done a year ago when setting up my Xbox live account I still cant get any games on dlc maps, and why was I able to play the 4th pack for two weeks before my dashboard update which straight after this update I was unable to join any lobbies. I dont have lots of cash to throw about and won't down load the other 2 just to play them. Black ops 2 in my eyes is gash and have already given my pal the game.  I used Microsoft point to pay for the dlc packs,  would this make it easier to claim my hard earned money back. Love playing mw3 hate the constant issues that seem to surround it. I only got Xbox live for the cod, mw series. Sad maybe. But enjoy releasing pent up rage in a safe and fun way

Please advise.

Regards. Paddy

• 37. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

Hi all , seems I am the latest victim of this scam . multiplayer was working perfectly till i bought this mappack , only one I have  purchased , didnt realize this would totaly cut me off from the playlists. WTF !!!  any solutions ????????  did i really just flush my hard earned $ down the toilet ?    wish i would have read this thread first.                                                       

• 38. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox
    malky1979

Hi blurrzon, looks like it next time just set fire to your cash. Saves time and hassle,  I spent near 3 month looking for a fix and nothing suggested worked. Some good maps on that dlc package aswell. 

Sorry you cant get any further forward with this. I did delete the key for it on my Xbox, and multiplayer isn't as slow and scrappy but still having slow startup on my console and mw3 game. 

No games found blah etc.

• 39. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

Same as me and im in the US. says 0 games found but for TDM there is only 6 games found.. but if switch to orginal maps only. everything is back to normal.. how do you fix this?