1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 159 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2013 1:05 PM by AZSESINO- Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: SMGs Should have a MAX Range!

rushers die... Alot. They always have and always will.  that is part of the whole rushing... run run run get 2 or 3 kills and die. then do it again. Rushers do NOT go 30- 6 and do not have 2 KDs unless maybe they play constant SnD. Stop trying to lie to me and more importantly to yourself. Its not fooling anyone, well besides you maybe

• 101. Re: SMGs Should have a MAX Range!

What does it matter, dude? Obviously this guy can do whatever he wants, he paid for the game. If the enemies aren't smart enough to kill him, or good enough, I would camp too! Running pointlessly to the objective and getting killed over and over isn't "playing the objective." It is called feeding the other team scorestreaks. If this guy wants to kill the other team, preventing them from getting killstreaks and allowing me to get the FREE 200 points for a hardpoint cap, by all means, feed me points.

• 102. Re: SMGs Should have a MAX Range!
    iivrruummii

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.  I wouldn't consider myself MLG.  Haven't yet played in the circuit myself, came close in 2008 though.  Now it is wrong to be a pubstomper?  As for making the lowest level with the lowest stats host is wrong.  You can look at who I play with and they are just as good as me if not better.

• 103. Re: SMGs Should have a MAX Range!
    footballrule

Rize_BHo wrote:

rushers die... Alot. They always have and always will.  that is part of the whole rushing... run run run get 2 or 3 kills and die. then do it again. Rushers do NOT go 30- 6 and do not have 2 KDs unless maybe they play constant SnD. Stop trying to lie to me and more importantly to yourself. Its not fooling anyone, well besides you maybe

TheMarkOfJ

• 104. Re: SMGs Should have a MAX Range!
    iivrruummii

I like how you thinks that all rushers suck. LOL.  I play SND, and hardly lose, same with all my gametypes, Hardpoint included.

• 105. Re: SMGs Should have a MAX Range!

No you can do whatever you want. Pubstomp all you want if thats what you enjoy. But DO NOT come in talking all big and bad if you do.  You dont rush. That is the Point. You Can NOT defend that the SMG are not OP because you use them constantly. And its obviously you dont use them because you want to get scrappy in the middle for the major action/gunfight. No you stay on the outside of it to get kills.

• 106. Re: SMGs Should have a MAX Range!

We have just seen proof that you do not rush in Hardpoint.  The game with massive amounts of CQC to use those SMGs you speak of. No you rush in SnD and use an SMG because its easy

• 107. Re: SMGs Should have a MAX Range!
    The_Mctavish

Range is not the real issue, there are a few things that would balance out SMG's to the rest.

1 - movement should not be faster than a player using an AR

2 - light weight has less effect on SMG user

3 - AR buff to balance out to the SMGs

4 - oh yeah fix the Friggin lag 3ARC!!!!

5 - adjustable stock attachment should be nerfed to 95% instead of its current 102% movement award.

These are just they few things that would make it balanced

• 108. Re: SMGs Should have a MAX Range!
    iivrruummii

Actually I use ARs in SnD.  I am a rusher in Hardpoint, CTF, etc.  You have no valid proof that "I don't rush in Hardpoint."  All you have is stats, and stats can be misleading thus don't hold any weight.

• 109. Re: SMGs Should have a MAX Range!
    vims1990

SanAndreasPsycho wrote:

Let me just explain why your logic failed before...

Even if a players best weapon is an Assault Rifle, they would probably want a close range weapon for rushing an objective in anticipation of a close range fight. That's the entire point. Each weapon has it's own strength and you need to know what they are to use them effectivly.

You can't just expect an Assault Rifle or Sniper to run around Hijacked and win close range fights. They are not made for that. And even though some players are good enough to do it, the better choice would be an SMG or Shotgun.

Likewise, you wouldn't pick a vantage point on Turbine with an SMG and try to snipe accross the map. That would be suicide against any sniper or AR.

The point is, the weapon are balanced. What isn't working is you trying to use the same weapon in every situation. It doesn't work that way because there is a balance.

Besides all that, I see the AR win close up just fine already. So their slight close range disadvantage is extremely over exaggerated by no skill scrubs who want a weapon to be OP because they hate to use strategy.

Perfectly explained.

1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next