13 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2013 12:07 PM by swanychargers RSS

Looking for clan on xbox just for BO2

I am looking for a clan to play Black Ops 2 with on the Xbox.  I am looking for a clan of mostly highschool or college aged players.  (NOT 12 YEAR OLDS)  Who mostly want to have fun but also work on getting better.  I am currently prestige 1 lvl 20. However on my previous account I had reached prestige 3. My KDR is at 1.5 something and had been getting better.

• Re: Looking for clan on xbox just for BO2

Is getting better*

T0kinasian

Hi,

Im T0kinasian one of the clan leaders of EFKS. We are a small clan who are all from Kansas. We were going to keep it to just Kansas members but with a small amount it's hard to get enough people to fully compete in clan ops. So we decided to reach out beyond our location to find players that like to have a good time and good laugh as well as win. If you are looking for a clan or a group of players that are laid back and fun to play with we are the clan for you. We aren't like other clans we get to know each other really well so we aren't just friends on xbox but become actual good friends. We all try to play together as much as possible and play alot together on the weekends due to as most of us  work. EFKS participates in Clan Ops and we have a great time doing it. We don't take it too serious like other clans but we do pretty good at it for our small clan. You must have a mic is basicaly our only requirement. If this sounds like something you might be interested in then let me know. My gamertag is T0kinasian on xbox. Thats a zero for people who can't tell lol.

Check us out!

All I ask is for you to do clan ops and challenges!

We will hit clan level 50!

28 current members

I need active members who will do clan ops and challenges, with this, we will grow fast!

If you are not active, you will be kicked

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/175281

Here at [IEG] Infinity Elite Gaming, we are strongly focused on team play and friendship. We are looking for members who are mature (no raging over the mic to opponents), who are willing to attempt to work together as a team and who are looking to join a clan who wants to build more than just your gaming skills, but build friendships amongst people across the world. We have forums dedicated to our clan and are always active! \

To join IEG you must submit an application at , http://infinityelitegaming.com/ and if approved you will go through an evaluation process, where you will become a 'Recruit' and you will need to 'befriend' all of us as will we do the same. The evaluation period will last 1 week and possibly longer. We will assess your gaming style (teamplayer), forum activity, how you communicate, how mature you are and most importantly, if you have befriended us and your forum/chat activity. We are looking for more of a 'brotherhood' that is dedicated to the clan and very active.

- Age Limit: 16+

- Must have at least free COD ELITE

- Microphone: Required to join

- Stat Requirements: None, just enjoy yourself

- Continent: Will take players from all over the Globe

- Times we play: All hours of the day/night

- Preferred Game Mode: Any

- Great advancement opportunities

- Inter clan battles and competitions

- Gamebattles

- Who referred you: [ThePunisher0419]

- Clan website: http://infinityelitegaming.com/

Currently, the first 10 members get in free without an evaluation!

Questions? Message me on our website at DFW FEEDS or Online here!

Hello I am Kcroxton27  CEO/FOUNDER

we are looking for players to join us for Clan Ops in Black ops 2 and MW3

ON XBOX 360 All ranks K/D welcome. The XxSavage_LifexX is a brand new clan that is looking for some new members to try and strengthen our force,  We Play all game Types and we regularly take part in Clan Operations, Clan Challenges and also Clan Matches. We are based in the USA and we have a really friendly community and experienced players.

We only have a couple of requirements for new members and they are as follows:

• The ability speak English clearly
    • Have a Microphone
    • Players must Be mature acting
    • Participate in Clan Ops At least Twice a month

If you have any questions or are intrested in joining feel free to contact me on here or at my xboxlive gamertag: Kcroxton27

Thanks for reading,

CoachConflict

Hey.. What's your GT? I'll talk to you on XBL. or just add me iKN c0nfl1ct (zero and one)

idolimage

Good Morning! I am Leader of Future Conflict. We would love to have you try out tonight if you aren't to busy. My GT is xFCx IDOL IMAGE. We are looking for 3 or 4 more active members to join us in clan ops, challenges and just good old fashion fun. If you are interested send me a message or add me as a friend. I would love to hear from you and see what you have to offer as well as you see what we have to offer. Thanks!

britishsligean2

~AoTi~

--Ashes of the Innocent--

Click here and apply! --> http://ai-hq.com/ <--Click here and apply!

A clan for people who play on...

--Xbox 360-- http://ai-hq.com/viewforum.php?f=64

--Playstation 3-- http://ai-hq.com/viewforum.php?f=63

--Wii U-- http://ai-hq.com/viewforum.php?f=62

--PC-- http://ai-hq.com/viewforum.php?f=70

We are NOT a small clan; we are a large, friendly, and organized clan that works together like a family!

• 60+ Members, help us expand!
    • Listed on top 100 CoD Clans.
    • Have our own website.
    • Active Xat chat.
    • Forums to discuss gaming needs and such
    • It's all about having fun - we love party games!
    • Old clan, we've been around for more than 4 years!
    • Mainly a CoD clan, so we know what we're doing.
    • PS3  is doing Clan Ops and has Golden Clan Tags!
    • We do play other games!
    • We have a structured ranking system, so we are not a mess of a clan!
    • NO NOOBTUBES, NO RPG'S.
    • Must be older than 15, or show you're mature enough for us.

Look at our clan rules here! http://ai-hq.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=706

Feel free to fill out an application, and gun along side one of us

Are you looking for a community with a structured military based ranking system?  Do you value teamwork, communication, and having the upper hand on your enemy during battle?  Shadow Company has a home for you!  We offer a unique and enjoyable gaming experience for players of all skill levels.  Visit www.theschq.com to take a tour of our headquarters and join today!  A working mic is required for all members.

Feel free to add me on XBL my XBL Gamer Tag is xXxj0m0t0xXx

Birdiekat

Dark Apocalypse Gaming aka DaG Clan (_DaG) is a multi-platform, multi-gaming, 18+ team for XBOX & PS3 We are looking to recruit a handful of new players that have the same goal and motivation as us. We are a close-knit clan that enjoys winning and having fun. Our current roster consists of NA and EU players that play all around the clock. We will be capping the amount of members we accept soon so apply while you can.

A (very) brief history of our clan

We Split off from a massive casual CoD Clan in March 2011 and decided we needed our own direction, our own voice, our own bank. Since then we have had more teams compete within Gamebattles and enter more online tournaments.

— Our Mission –

We are a Casual Gaming team that plays within the Major League Gaming Game battles and various other Tournaments. Our clan has been working to provide new opportunities to help push our Soldiers forward. A gamer needs to be disciplined, dedicated and committed to the goal and to his/her Team. We are a self funded clan but do have a couple sponsors (GamersUnif

orm, KontrolFreek, GripIt).

We are a NO B.S., NO Drama Clan. We do not put up with people who think they are far superior to others or hackers. We do NOT allow Modded Controllers, Lag Switches, or any form of Cheating.

— Joining –

We also have many things going on around the clock within our organization. When applying you can expect to see these things for you upon acceptance

[*]Online Tournaments With Prizes

[*]24/7 Pub Stomping

[*]Graphics Tournaments

[*]Access to some the greatest montages online

[*]And last but not least, the most fun you'll ever have in online gaming!

If you are interested in joining check out our website at DaGClan.com.

“ReVive and ReSpawn in Dark Apocalypse Gaming” –Recruited by: Birdiekat Xbox Div Leader

— Links –

www.dagclan.com

www.youtube.com/user/DarkApocalypseGaming

www.Facebook.com/DarkApocalypseGaming

www.twitter.com/#!/_DaGClan

DamianCorns81

ELITE REBELS ARE RECRUITING!

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/1802083

We are a clan on Black Ops 2 that were also the same clan on MW3 for Xbox 360 and looking for good members!

We have members from the UK, US, France, and Canada.

We currently hold a level of 14 on COD Elite and are growing quite fast.

we have won various medals in the current clan ops to date. All clan ops and daily challeneges have been enlisted in up to the 13th Jan, after this your score will be counted.

We have 73 members with an Overall K/D of 1.01 and we continue to recruit.

We don't have any major requirements. The few we have are listed as followed:-

Must be a team player and able to be available for at least one of the two weekly clan operations and most daily challenges.

Must have a decent level of maturity.

Our members are very diverse, some excelling in TDM while others excel in HC S&D and HC TDM.

We would love to have a good dedicated team to do the clan ops and clan challenges so if you feel you could meet this requirement please apply.

If you are interested please add ERs as your clan tag and also apply to join the clan via Elite using the link https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/1802083

If for whatever reason you are unable to find the clan, simply send a message to me and I will reply ASAP. All applications will be accepted at the earliest possible point.

Thanks

Damian Corns 81 (GT)

clan team Gunr is the clan for you....we are not a very big clan...we play mostly hardcore team death...no members are under age 18...we are an easy going clan thats just likes to have fun but we have a comptetive edge also...if interested message me back on gamertag nottoshabbie....p.s.....some of these clans on here charge a monthly fee to join...beware