6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2013 11:51 PM by Styling RSS

Clan Challenges

Styling

So after paying my $50 for elite to have the fun of ranking up our clan we have to wait for over 6months before clan challenges even come live. Now rather than have a new challenge every day or even a weekly challenge they offer 3 challenges a week! Now if you dont want to contribute and just have a free elite account and play BLOPS 2 then you get to have a challenge every day. I cant believe it. Is it really that hard to set up these challenges that are already set up in the system?

• Re: Clan Challenges
    frats74

Yeah, I know. Clan Challenges used to be everyday and Clan Ops used to be Fridays to Sundays. I'm still p*ssed off that there were none during the whole month of November due to the integration of Black Ops 2 with Elite. Had there been Clan Ops and Challenges last November my Clan would be level 41 or 42 right now.

At this very moment, Elite is still not working properly and they reduced the number of Clan Challenges to just three per week and Clan Ops are now just Saturdays and Sundays since coming back last December.

I can only hope that this is temporary.

Styling

yeah i hope its temp but as usual you never get answers on here

frats74

Based on the recent addition of Clan Ops and Challenges for Black Ops 2 on Elite, and none for Modern Warfare 3, I believe the game developers have dropped us.

Styling

yeah I just saw that. I don't understand the point in extending our "premium" membership for 6months. We get absolutely nothing. They just don't care which is why I, and many others won't buy another cod title

frats74

They added 3 Clan Challenges for M-W-F. Not like that's going to be reason to jump for joy or anything. I'll take it over nothing, but I want the old way of 7 (Mon-Tue-Wed-thu-Fri-Sat-Sun) Clan Challenges and 3 (Fri-Sat-Sun) Clan Ops per week.